BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Olivia M.
Pepsi cola is your average soda. It has great taste and is great for a summer day. It is very affordable and has great flavor. I have been drinking there’s on my life just as many others have. I will continue to buy this product.
ciana n.
New York
I love Pepsi and any carbonated drinks. Pepsi is really sweet and thats exactly what i love it. i am a repeat consumer of pepsi.  it has exceeded my expectations and it comes at a good value of $1.50. I would recommend this drink to anyone who loves carbonated drinks.
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
I like Pepsi. Although I prefer Coca Cola. (That's why I'm giving this 3 stars.) Whenever a carbonated drink is made with real sugar and not corn syrup, it takes away that burn you get when you first drink it and I enjoy that.
Allison E.
Great Falls, MT
I would be happy if Pepsi ONLY made the Throwback! I love the fact that it is made with real sugar instead of nasty high fructose corn syrup! It tastes sooo much better! It also doesn't leave me with a headache like normal Pepsi does. I recommend this to everyone of my friends and my family. It is all we buy now!
Judy M.
Fresno, CA
I love love love Pepsi but when it came out with Pepsi made from real sugar I was a bit skeptical I had to try it i loved it it taste sooo much better than the regular Pepsi I've been used to it would so recommend this Pepsi
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
These aren't terrible, but I prefer regular Pepsi better. I think they are both the same price (which I think they are both too expensive. I remember when a 24 pack was $5) I wouldn't buy this particular Pepsi product again.
Ayla H.
Irvine, CA
I love pepsi, it is one of my favorite sodas that I choose when I treat myself to a bubbly carbonated drink. The throwback packaging is fun and nostalgic! A case of 18 is an affordable $6! So worth it to have a refreshing can of pepsi with a reminder of the past!
Kay G.
Lewes, DE
Although I don't enjoy soda that often, I miss this one! I can no longer find it in my local stores, which is a shame as I really enjoyed the taste of this one. I prefer real sugar to the high fructose corn syrup- the taste is definitely noticeably different.
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
Pepsi is okay to drink if I really need a soda. It is very sugary and just doesnt taste as crisp as a coca cola. I may just be biased, but I would choose a coke over a pepsi 10/10 times.
Emily D.
Palm Bay, FL
I always pick this Pepsi up when it's in stores. I don't drink soda too often but when I do I dislike the idea of consuming HFCS which is in just about every soda. This throwback soda uses sugar, which I prefer. I'm giving this a 4/5 just because it's soda and it's bad for you. Would recommend though!
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?