BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Kate P.
The pepsi throwback is the best soda you can buy. I can't explain how much better the real sugar is than the other stuff. I think that it's probably better than coke, and I prefer coke to pepsi, but you can taste a difference here with the real sugar.
Lesley E.
Sanford
Pepsi throwback is one of the best products Pepsi has made. I really enjoy finding the Pepsi throwback in my local grocery store. Although they only put the throw back out during certain times of year. I really enjoy the taste.
Elaine H.
Jacksonville, FL
I prefer the regular Pepsi over the throwback. It's equal in value to other soft drinks but it doesn't taste as good as regular Pepsi. The throwback is a good concept, but I grew up on the current Pepsi formula so it's just not as satisfying to me as a normal Pepsi is.
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
I like this soda my fav I love how they made it with real sugar now eliminating all that bad fake stuff I like how the package is a throw back to me it feels like soo much richer in taste lol I recommend the real sugar soda
Nadia M.
San Jose, CA
What can be better on the hot summer day then a refreshing glass of water? Pepsi with real sugar. Very often we forget that only real and natural is good for us. I'll recommend this product to everyone, but those who have health issues connected to real sugar.
Steven T.
Waynesburg, PA
If you like a slightly healthier soda and don't want to shell out for the shipping on Pepsi True, Throwback is the best soda around. You might need a moment to get use to the mellow sweetness over the normal Pepsi, but it delivers a clean taste that is very refreshing. To cancel out any of the healthiness I'm in the habit of having at least 2 cans a day!
Veronica F.
To sugary, and very carbonated. It is delicious though. Great for a sweet treat every onve in awhile. Not good for your body and really bad for your teeth. Not nesicarlly a repeat costumer and i wouldnt recommend it.
May H.
I love it! It does have a slight difference in taste from the original Pepsi flavor, but since it's made of real sugar, something about it seems more organic, even though its not per se. I do choose this over the original flavor, just because it's made of real sugar, and it also has a lower sugar amount than the original.
Brittany W.
Oak Grove, Ky
I love and miss the old Pepsi style and taste, good value as always very affordable. I'm more of a Dr Pepper person but Pepsi has always been second pick and my family loves it. Definitely worth buying again.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI
Package is nostalgic. I love all things old. This reminds me of my childhood when we ate and drank real sugar, not all of these artificial sweeteners and stuff. I don't drink soda that often but I would choose these Pepsi over any other.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?