BY PEPSI #27 in Soda & Soft Drinks

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Theresa L.
saint paul
Pepsi is my all time favorite soda. I prefer it over coke any day. I am a Pepsi drinker for life. I prefer fountain Pepsi over can and bottle. But I can’t always get fountain so I buy the bottles that I can usually get on sale.
Shannon💋 W.
Unfortunately I love soda. However I recently cut it cold turkey because it really makes me breakout. However Pepsi has always been my favorite because it has that great sweet taste. It’s always been better than coke to me!
Patience M.
Tucson
I am a "dark" soda drinker. I drink nothing but coca cola and Dr pepper. I bought a Pepsi the other day though, and I may have to switch up. Idk what they changed since a couple years ago, but keep it up Pepsi!
jurney h.
Not my favorite soda, but it’s my second choice if we don’t have Mountain Dew. It’s affordable at Walmart, not a bad soda at all, it’s less toxic than other sodas I heard. I usually drink these most are during parties.
Kathryn P.
Bangor, ME
This is the only Pepsi I would drink. I buy them occasionally. They’re tasty and I feel better not drinking all of the corn syrup and chemicals in most other sodas. Would definitely recommend and will continue to buy
Laura R.
Athens
This drink has such a refreshing flavor I could drink it anytime of year. It is so affordable and I love the packaging. I wouldn’t want to change anything about this product from someone who drinks a lot of Pepsi.
Alyssa R.
Fort myers, FL
Im a fan. Its good soda and has great taste. I like it better than coke and would be more likely to buy this than other soda brands. Its a classic and its good. Theres nothing more to it really. Yeah
Olivia M.
Pepsi cola is your average soda. It has great taste and is great for a summer day. It is very affordable and has great flavor. I have been drinking there’s on my life just as many others have. I will continue to buy this product.
Alison H.
Edinboro, PA
Pepsi made with real sugar is a soda like nothing before. Having the real deal truly makes the different in soft drinks such as this one. Regular Pepsi dosent get me like this one does. However, I still will drink it.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Only the real thing for me,it has a fresh taste that I like. Goes great with chips and pretzels. The price has gone up for some reason  understand that. Pepsi tends to give you a flat taste if you  drink it right away. You should stick to buying it at your grocery store for the price.
Annie B.
Walbridge, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?