BY PEPSI #27 in Soda & Soft Drinks

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I actually think this was a good idea from Pepsi!  We need to go back to using real sugar, as I prefer this one over the original.  I am also willing to pay a bit more if it means getting this product.  I have not seen this product in a while but I enjoyed it when it was available.
Haley J.
I love Pepsi. It’s the only pop I drink now. It has an amazing flavor. When I was pregnant I only drank non caffeine pop. So after I had my baby the only pop I could ever taste & it taste like the real thing instead of just bluhh is Pepsi. I can’t go without it
Alison H.
Edinboro, PA
Pepsi made with real sugar is a soda like nothing before. Having the real deal truly makes the different in soft drinks such as this one. Regular Pepsi dosent get me like this one does. However, I still will drink it.
Allie S.
GAP, PA
It’s funny, this is supposed to be the Pepsi of my youth, it just doesn’t taste quite right. I am sure I would get used to ‘real’ flavors again after a while. It is probably better for us than what we drink now...
Paige K.
Pepsi will forever have my heart for its great taste. There is just nothing like it. There is no better taste than a refreshing cold Pepsi. No other cola company can produce the taste that I desire from Pepsi.
Kayla W.
Fairfield, OH
I hate this product! I do not like the flavor at all. The packaging it’s also way too similar to the original Pepsi and I have bought this on accident multiple times. I will stick to the original!
samantha J.
Stanford, KY
I don't know what it is but I just didn't like the pepsi made with real sugar. It may be because it's just not the taste I'm use to when drinking pepsi. I would rather have the regular pepsi.
jurney h.
Not my favorite soda, but it’s my second choice if we don’t have Mountain Dew. It’s affordable at Walmart, not a bad soda at all, it’s less toxic than other sodas I heard. I usually drink these most are during parties.
Kathryn P.
Bangor, ME
This is the only Pepsi I would drink. I buy them occasionally. They’re tasty and I feel better not drinking all of the corn syrup and chemicals in most other sodas. Would definitely recommend and will continue to buy
Olivia M.
Pepsi cola is your average soda. It has great taste and is great for a summer day. It is very affordable and has great flavor. I have been drinking there’s on my life just as many others have. I will continue to buy this product.
Annie B.
Walbridge, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?