BeveragesSodaPepsi
Cola Caffeine Free Soda - 12pk/12 fl oz Cans

Pepsi Cola Caffeine Free Soda - 12pk/12 fl oz Cans

Caffeine Free Pepsi - great Pepsi taste without the caffeine

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, SUGAR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR

I cant find caffeine free Pepsi anymore.  Does anyone know which stores are carrying it?
Where can we find caffeine free pepsi the 24 cube in Cleveland ohio we have looked everywhere
What’s the main different w Pepsi and Coke?
Start your review of Pepsi Cola Caffeine Free Soda - 12pk/12 fl oz Cans!
How would you rate this product?
Nottingham, MD
i love the taste of pepsi and the carbonation of it. i tasted a little plastic though it was very affordable at a dollar. they could probably do a different color on the packaging, i always drink this pepsi. i would buy again and again and again and again.
Paramount, CA
I actually bought a small bottle once and after I have always bought the 2 liter. I mean caffeine free... What more can we ask for from a soda so delicious. Yes of course we can ask for less fructose and those other ingredients but when you are craving a soda what better choice then this.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a fabulous drink. I like to take them with me on the go or during a long car drive. It is so soothing.
Moxee City
I love the taste of Pepsi and knowing I can enjoy that same taste without caffeine is great. The flavor is still there and hits the spot when I'm wanting a sofa but not the caffeine
Crestline, CA
Pepsi Cola Caffeine Free Soda - 12pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Stephanie F.
I'm told it tastes off, personally I think it tastes like regular Pepsi. As someone who is addicted to cola in general, this is helping me so much. I was recently told I need to cut caffeine from my diet. Soda is 99% how I consume caffeine. I only wish other brands had this option.
Greenville , SC
The perfect Pepsi taste without out all the caffeine. I love this soda. Nothing beats an ice cold Caffeine Free Pepsi on a hot summer day.
Clarkton, MO
Taste the same to me as a regular Pepsi just doesn't have the caffeine! I'd recommend this to someone who's like who's slowly trying to get off of soda. If you start drinking the caffeine free then you'll break the addiction of caffeine period and soon you'll be off the sodas!
North Ogden, UT
This was my saving grace when I was pregnant. I couldn't have any caffeine, but craved Pepsi like you wouldn't believe. Thank god my husband talked me into trying this. Tastes just like regular Pepsi without the baby jitters.
Pepsi just has a great flavor. Love the fact I can get it in just caffeine free. no many sodas have that option. Most of the time reasonably priced. I wish they would have this caffeine free as a fountain soda option instead of just bottled or canned.
I like this! It doesn't have any weird tastes like some other caffeine free sodas. My mom drinks these a lot so we usually have them on hand but I'm not a big soda drinker, so I only drink this every once in a while :)