BY PEPSI #50 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introducing Pepsi Cherry Vanilla! The refreshing, great taste of Pepsi combined with a burst of natural cherry flavor and a sweet hint of vanilla. A flavor fusion that will be sure to excite your taste buds!

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, CAFFEINE, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR)

Buy on Walmart
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Let's start by saying that I'm not a Pepsi drinker. Always have been a CocaCola gal! But one day I was at a convenience store and my cousin had me buy this to try. It was SO good! The cherry and vanilla complement each other without overpowering the other. It's savory. I've been able to find it at basically any grocery store for an okay price. I will say I like the cans better than the bottles.
Holly S.
Henderson, NV
I am not usually a Pepsi fan, I'm team Coke. I first tried Pepsi Cherry Vanilla as a Slurpee at the 7-11. When I found it as a soda I bought it & it is my preferred soda. I keep it stashed away so only I am allowed to drink it at my house. It's so good I started drinking caffeinated soda again after 2 years of not drinking it to drink this soda.
Karly D.
Nashville, NC
My dad is the one who introduced me to pepsi and I think he is a little too obsessed with pespi. I liked it but, it's not my favorite soda in the world. I like that it has caffeine to keep me awake. The price is very reasonable price. I would probably buy this again although I prefer citrus flavored soda.
Ariel B.
I love Cherry Pepsi. I love Vanilla Pepsi. But for some reason this doesn't taste half as good as either of them. Something about the cherry flavor in this reminds me of cough syrup. I've given it a few tries, hoping that in the past I've just gotten unlucky with a bad batch, or that maybe they've adjusted the formula, but it looks like the weird Robitussin flavor is here to stay.
Jane D.
I hate cherry anything but there is just enough vanilla and cola flavor so the cherry doesn't overpower. My fiance brought these home by mistake once thinking they were vanilla pepsi (which should exist again) and i was hesitant to try them at first. But now i alway keep a couple of cans in the fridge. They also taste great with ice cream in them
Halen S.
This has such a great flavor ! I love the cherry vanilla idea because I love cherry soda and vanilla soda and now they're both in one which makes for a great taste !
Rachel H.
I was a little weary about trying this product because I figured it would either be earth-shatteringly delicious or disgusting... it wasn't earth-shatteringly delicious. I love vanilla and cherry flavoring in soft drinks but not together. A definite unique taste and a valiant effort but I would't try it again.
Michelle S.
Never was a big fan of Pepsi, I prefer Coke. When my husband and I spotted this though in the store we had to try it, but we were honestly disappointed as it just tasted exactly like vanilla coke! such a shame in my book cause this could've had so much potential but I couldn't taste the cherry flavor at all!
Destiny S.
This has definitely become my number one soda that I love! I can't get enough of it! You can taste both the cherry and the vanilla, it's very well balanced in my opinion. If you want to mix it up a bit It's also great for floats! Gives it a nummy cherry taste! Great for anytime and it's very refreshing!
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
One of my favorites! The flavor is different than other sodas out there. The only thing I don't like is that the vanilla flavor is so strong that you really can't taste the cherry. It needs a little more cherry flavor.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Simple question...Is it good? I
Sara D.
Waldron, AR
Does this have a strong cherry taste?
Amy M.
I'm more of a coke person and like the coke. Is the Pepsi brand good?
Katie S.
Does anyone know if they make this in diet?
Rosana M.
This look great, is delicious? You're recommended this?