BY PEPSI #46 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introducing Pepsi Cherry Vanilla! The refreshing, great taste of Pepsi combined with a burst of natural cherry flavor and a sweet hint of vanilla. A flavor fusion that will be sure to excite your taste buds!

Raven H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love Pepsi vanilla my favorite flavor im so sad when the flavor is gone. Its so smooth with a hint of sweet. The combination adds a zing to the pepsi drink. So worth the wait as i dont drink these to often.
Ashley W.
This flavor of Pepsi has a unique taste. Soda in general is a little expensive, but can be affordable with a store sale. This was the first time I tried the product, but I would buy the product again.
Jada R.
Chester, VA
I really really love this I love the flavor of the Pepsi  and I brought this at Walmart and this was really affordable. I buy this every single time I go to Walmart.
Sierra N.
West Mansfield, OH
This is my new favorite Pepsi flavor! You can literally taste both vanilla and cherry in this soda! Every time I have someone new try it, they become addicted. I definitely recommend this product.
Candace S.
Hanover Park
One of my favorites and its hard to find! Its sweet and fun with just the right amount of each flavor. I'd love it if I could find it in diet but its hard too! Great taste!
Tiffany F.
Lincoln, CA
This is a refreshing soda. It combines both tasty flavors in the soda. Pepsi is my preferred soda so I do like trying different flavors of it. This to my surprise was really good!
Amy H.
I've always been a Cherry Pepsi fan and one day when I sent my husband to pick me up a case he brought home this Cherry Vanilla Pepsi. I was hesitant to try it after all it wasn't my favorite but I was definitely surprised by the perfect mix of Cherry and Vanilla with the taste of Pepsi. It is now a staple in my house and my new favorite.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
If you want a cola that is a little different, this is it. You cane asylum taste the vanilla and cherry flavors individually. My only negative, is that it is a little too sweet
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
This soda is very delicious. I really enjoy Wild Cherry Pepsi so I knew this one would have to be a winner. You can definitely taste both the cherry and vanilla flavors but I kind of find the vanilla flavor overpowering. Not terribly, but enough to where I miss the cherry. I would purchase this again but probably alongside my usual Wild Cherry flavor.
Meighann H.
For some reason this Pepsi doesn't hold its carbonation . I'm not sure if it's the sugar or vanilla . I enjoy Vanilla Coke . So I'm not sure what's wrong with pepsi' recipe .
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Simple question...Is it good? I
Sara D.
Waldron, AR
Does this have a strong cherry taste?
Amy M.
I'm more of a coke person and like the coke. Is the Pepsi brand good?
Katie S.
Does anyone know if they make this in diet?
Rosana M.
This look great, is delicious? You're recommended this?