BY PEPSI #50 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introducing Pepsi Cherry Vanilla! The refreshing, great taste of Pepsi combined with a burst of natural cherry flavor and a sweet hint of vanilla. A flavor fusion that will be sure to excite your taste buds!

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, CAFFEINE, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR)

Buy on Walmart
Megan B.
['Conway', ''], AR
I love the taste of this Pepsi!! I'm a repeat offender with this product. I can't quit buying it. The carbonation lasts a long time, it has an amazing flavor, and I definitely think you should try it!
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
I love the taste of this. There is a great balance between the cherry, vanilla and original Pepsi flavor. It’s smooth going down & especially refreshing. I would recommend this flavor Pepsi to others.
Charla R.
At first I didn't think I like it because I really don't like vanilla but the cherry in the vanilla mixed together tasted really good which surprised me if I was really skeptical about trying it but I will definitely try to again
Jennifer J.
Old Bridge, NJ
It's a really great soda, it's a bit sweeter than normal Pepsi and the label is really nice. It's a good price for it and you can't go wrong with it. It's different then you're regular cola and everyone should give it a try.
Erika C.
Shelbyville, IN
When I first saw these a while ago I wasn't sure how well they'd taste. I became hooked to these! I think they taste delicious and they are also very affordable! I recommended these to my sister and she is not hooked to them as well!
Chelsea H.
Waterford, MI
Cherry vanilla Pepsi is unlike any other pop I've drank previously. The combination of cherry and vanilla is absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend this flavor of Pepsi over all other flavors. There's just nothing better!
Mariah T.
Columbia, SC
I think i like the regular cherry Pepsi better then the cherry vanilla but this one is pretty good too. They are very hard to find and I wish they would make them in 2 liters but they don't. I will continue to drink.
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
First of all, I love the original Pepsi. But for them to add cherry to it is AMAZING. It is one of my favorite drinks. I would definitely recommend to everyone. It's super affordable!
Raven H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love Pepsi vanilla my favorite flavor im so sad when the flavor is gone. Its so smooth with a hint of sweet. The combination adds a zing to the pepsi drink. So worth the wait as i dont drink these to often.
Ashley W.
This flavor of Pepsi has a unique taste. Soda in general is a little expensive, but can be affordable with a store sale. This was the first time I tried the product, but I would buy the product again.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Simple question...Is it good? I
Sara D.
Waldron, AR
Does this have a strong cherry taste?
Amy M.
I'm more of a coke person and like the coke. Is the Pepsi brand good?
Katie S.
Does anyone know if they make this in diet?
Rosana M.
This look great, is delicious? You're recommended this?