BY PEPSI #37 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introducing Pepsi Cherry Vanilla! The refreshing, great taste of Pepsi combined with a burst of natural cherry flavor and a sweet hint of vanilla. A flavor fusion that will be sure to excite your taste buds!

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, CAFFEINE, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR)

Buy on Walmart
Cheryl K.
S Charleston, WV
I just recently tried Cherry Vanilla Pepsi. I wasn't sure that I would like it, but I was not disappointed! I was pleasantly surprised by the vanilla taste. It was very refreshing and almost felt like a dessert!
Holly E.
Lavalette, WV
My favorite Pepsi product. I like to drink this with popcorn, some reason I just really like the taste together. Definitely met its expectations for me. It's very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone.
Alexis R.
Andover, NY
My favorite thing to drink! The vanilla makes a sweet underlying flavor while bursting with cherry. This really makes your tastebuds wanna keep drinking it. Can get addicting
Summer M.
I love the flavors. Unlike coke it has vanilla and cherry in one. It's really good! Affordable and meets and exceeds my expectations. Worth the money. I buy these for every party I throw. Would recommend
Megan B.
Conway, AR
I love the taste of this Pepsi!! I'm a repeat offender with this product. I can't quit buying it. The carbonation lasts a long time, it has an amazing flavor, and I definitely think you should try it!
Maria B.
Buffalo, NY
I seem to be addicted to carbonated drinks and will ONLY ever purchase Pepsi! When I first tried the cherry vanilla flavor I didn't know the taste could be even better than the orignial Pepsi flavor! The cherry vanilla flavor rocks!
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
I love the taste of this. There is a great balance between the cherry, vanilla and original Pepsi flavor. It’s smooth going down & especially refreshing. I would recommend this flavor Pepsi to others.
Charla R.
At first I didn't think I like it because I really don't like vanilla but the cherry in the vanilla mixed together tasted really good which surprised me if I was really skeptical about trying it but I will definitely try to again
Jennifer J.
Old Bridge, NJ
It's a really great soda, it's a bit sweeter than normal Pepsi and the label is really nice. It's a good price for it and you can't go wrong with it. It's different then you're regular cola and everyone should give it a try.
Chelsea H.
Waterford, MI
Cherry vanilla Pepsi is unlike any other pop I've drank previously. The combination of cherry and vanilla is absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend this flavor of Pepsi over all other flavors. There's just nothing better!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Simple question...Is it good? I
Sara D.
Waldron, AR
Does this have a strong cherry taste?
Amy M.
I'm more of a coke person and like the coke. Is the Pepsi brand good?
Katie S.
Does anyone know if they make this in diet?
Rosana M.
This look great, is delicious? You're recommended this?