BY PEPSI #66 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introducing Pepsi Cherry Vanilla! The refreshing, great taste of Pepsi combined with a burst of natural cherry flavor and a sweet hint of vanilla. A flavor fusion that will be sure to excite your taste buds!

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, CAFFEINE, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR)

Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh , PA
My family was devastated when they stopped making this but I'm so happy it's back. The label is different but the quality in the product is still the same. I love Pepsi over every other soda and that will never change.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love vanilla, cherry, and the two flavors together. I really like this drink, but it just isn't as smooth as coke makes it. I will still buy it if it's on sale, but I would choose Coke for this if I had the choice.
katey r.
Cherry vanilla pepsi is my all time favorite drink and its way better than alternatives it has the perfect flavor its creamy and has cherry flavor and I love the packaging it has creme packaging for vanilla and red for the cherry and I 100% recommend
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
I don't really care for dark pops but this is really good. It's sweet yet it's crisp. I always buy this when my boyfriend is around but no as much when I'm by myself.
Gaby H.
Modesto, CA
My favorite flavor! Sometimes too sweet with what you may pair it with. Soda never lasts very long in our home. I prefer pepsi over Coke. If you buy a 12 or 24 pack ur is affordable but I do not buy them in singles
Cheryl K.
S Charleston, WV
I just recently tried Cherry Vanilla Pepsi. I wasn't sure that I would like it, but I was not disappointed! I was pleasantly surprised by the vanilla taste. It was very refreshing and almost felt like a dessert!
Holly E.
Lavalette, WV
My favorite Pepsi product. I like to drink this with popcorn, some reason I just really like the taste together. Definitely met its expectations for me. It's very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone.
Alexis R.
Andover, NY
My favorite thing to drink! The vanilla makes a sweet underlying flavor while bursting with cherry. This really makes your tastebuds wanna keep drinking it. Can get addicting
Summer M.
I love the flavors. Unlike coke it has vanilla and cherry in one. It's really good! Affordable and meets and exceeds my expectations. Worth the money. I buy these for every party I throw. Would recommend
Megan B.
Greenbrier, AR
I love the taste of this Pepsi!! I'm a repeat offender with this product. I can't quit buying it. The carbonation lasts a long time, it has an amazing flavor, and I definitely think you should try it!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Simple question...Is it good? I
Sara D.
Waldron, AR
Does this have a strong cherry taste?
Amy M.
I'm more of a coke person and like the coke. Is the Pepsi brand good?
Katie S.
Does anyone know if they make this in diet?
Rosana M.
This look great, is delicious? You're recommended this?