BY PEPSI #59 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introducing Pepsi Cherry Vanilla! The refreshing, great taste of Pepsi combined with a burst of natural cherry flavor and a sweet hint of vanilla. A flavor fusion that will be sure to excite your taste buds!

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, CAFFEINE, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR)

Heather M.
I'm in heaven... I absolutely 100% love cherry vanilla Pepsi ❤❤❤ the flavor is so very strong and delishious I usually just drink regular Pepsi and I got this and ummm lord have mercy its so good 1000 thumbs up
Stephanie F.
Tiffin, IA
The Cherry Vanilla Pepsi is the best Pepsi I have ever had! It has that great cherry flavor with the extra sweetness of vanilla. It is way better than regular Cherry Pepsi. If you're reaching for a soda you should definitely pick this one up! I have one almost every day! Highly recommended!
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
I often find myself craving this drink even though I haven't drank it in years. I feel this is a really good drink for the winter because of the vanilla flavor. This is one that's the same price as other drinks but it can definitely be harder to find.
Jessica M.
An absolute staple in my dorm fridge. Love it so much. It combines my two favorite things (cherry and vanilla) into one beautiful beverage! Price is average; no complaints about that. Definitely try it out!
Maranda O.
This is the only Pepsi that I drink! The flavor is very accurate and tastes great. I love the colors they used for the packaging and it makes it easy to tell between these and the original pepsi's. They always seem to have deals on these as well!
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
I really like this flavor of Pepsi. However, it usually leaves a funny sugary feeling on my teeth, which I don't like. However, it is full of sugar, so that is to be expected. I really like it, but I don't drink it often because of the sweetness.
Ashley g.
HILLSBORO, OR
This is by far the best soda out right now. I have an obsession with Pepsi and I also love Vanilla. My top flavor or soda to purchase while I'm out. I always bring one with me on the go. It has the perfect combination of cherry and vanilla.
Bergineliz R.
I'm going to be home I really don't like Pepsi or Coca Cola soda but this combination of Pepsi cherry 🍒 vanilla flavor it's super good 😊 I been buying this soda since it's came out and if you want to have a good deal buy this soda at Walmart for a pack of 6 soda you pay 2.50.
Trisha S.
Los Angeles, CA
MY FAVORITE. I am so happy they came back out with this flavor. It first came out when I was a kid and my sister and I loved it so much. Sadly was discontinued until about a year ago. Great sweet and smooth taste. Really unlike any other soda and wayyyy better than Coke cherry vanilla
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
Love at first taste! Although I can only find them at the grocery store in my area, and I don't usually drink sodas......I've been cheating a little! Worth every calorie.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Simple question...Is it good? I
Sara D.
Waldron, AR
Does this have a strong cherry taste?
Amy M.
Sugar creek, MO
I'm more of a coke person and like the coke. Is the Pepsi brand good?
Katie S.
Does anyone know if they make this in diet?
Rosana M.
This look great, is delicious? You're recommended this?