BY PEPSI #41 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introducing Pepsi Cherry Vanilla! The refreshing, great taste of Pepsi combined with a burst of natural cherry flavor and a sweet hint of vanilla. A flavor fusion that will be sure to excite your taste buds!

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, CAFFEINE, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR)

Buy on Walmart
Celeste L.
Bronx, NY
This Pepsi taste amazing! My favorite Pepsi is cherry Pepsi, but this definitely takes second or might steal 1st! The vanilla mixed with the cherry gives it an awesome smooth taste! I don't see it sold often where I live, but when I do spot them, I make sure I grab them!
Ash S.
Dickson City, PA
i love vanilla coke and cherry pepsi so i was pretty excited when i saw both combined but i can't really taste the cherry in it. it just tastes like a vanilla pepsi to me. which is fine since i love vanilla coke but i was hoping for equal cherry and vanilla flavors.
Alison T.
Rochester, NY
Cherry Vanilla Pepsi is one of my all time favorite sodas. I don't drink it often but the taste is always wonderful. It has the perfect balance of cherry and vanilla so one doesn't over power the other.
Angela J.
Phoenix
I really like cherry flavored things and when I first tried this drink i was iffy about it but once I started drinking it more and more I really started enjoying the flavor its so wild something ive never tried before and it's really really good I recommend it
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
This is the best soda in the entire world. Root beer has always been my favorite but when I tried this, this almost beets it. It is definitely the best "Pepsi" that is made !! I love cherry and vanilla and Pepsi so to have it combined into one is amazing !
Stephanie F.
Tiffin, IA
The Cherry Vanilla Pepsi is the best Pepsi I have ever had! It has that great cherry flavor with the extra sweetness of vanilla. It is way better than regular Cherry Pepsi. If you're reaching for a soda you should definitely pick this one up! I have one almost every day! Highly recommended!
Heather M.
I'm in heaven... I absolutely 100% love cherry vanilla Pepsi ❤❤❤ the flavor is so very strong and delishious I usually just drink regular Pepsi and I got this and ummm lord have mercy its so good 1000 thumbs up
Maranda O.
This is the only Pepsi that I drink! The flavor is very accurate and tastes great. I love the colors they used for the packaging and it makes it easy to tell between these and the original pepsi's. They always seem to have deals on these as well!
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
I really like this flavor of Pepsi. However, it usually leaves a funny sugary feeling on my teeth, which I don't like. However, it is full of sugar, so that is to be expected. I really like it, but I don't drink it often because of the sweetness.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
I often find myself craving this drink even though I haven't drank it in years. I feel this is a really good drink for the winter because of the vanilla flavor. This is one that's the same price as other drinks but it can definitely be harder to find.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Simple question...Is it good? I
Sara D.
Waldron, AR
Does this have a strong cherry taste?
Amy M.
I'm more of a coke person and like the coke. Is the Pepsi brand good?
Katie S.
Does anyone know if they make this in diet?
Rosana M.
This look great, is delicious? You're recommended this?