Pepsi® Cherry Vanilla

Introducing Pepsi Cherry Vanilla! The refreshing, great taste of Pepsi combined with a burst of natural cherry flavor and a sweet hint of vanilla. A flavor fusion that will be sure to excite your taste buds!

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, CAFFEINE, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR)

Do they sell this product in a bigger size? Or possibly a 12 pack?! If so where ?
What exactly does this taste like?
I am unable to find this recently. Did they discontinue it?
Start your review of Pepsi® Cherry Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Lancaster
I love Pepsi Cherry Vanilla!  It has the great Pepsi taste and leaves behind a hint of vanilla.  It is refreshing and amazing.  I have no real criticisms of the product, but I have had issues with its packaging.  The cap machine ( is that a real thing?) makes it difficult to remove some of the caps on this product,  I recommend it to others though..
Beaufort, SC
Love this ! It’s hard to find in my area but when I do see it I always grab it . The cherry and vanilla really balance out the flavor from the Pepsi and together combined they flow so good together and are amazing . This is amazing with some crushed ice and I could definitely drink a lot of this and not be sick of it .
Roseburg
By far my favorite Pepsi flavor. Nothing too crazy but a good subtle flavor. I dont normally drink soda but when I do I want it to be something worth it. So if I see the store has this flavor when I'm feeling like having a soda this is the one I reach for. Would reccomend with vanilla ice cream too!
It's ok. Yes, just ok. I wanted to love it cuz I'm a big Pepsi drinker, but it almost tasted more "flat" than it did vanilla😫 yes I was kinda bummed out as I also love vanilla soda but I think Pepsi should try again with this one. Cuz this ain't that magic Pepsi. Sorry🤷‍♀️
Golden Meadow, LA
If you didn’t think Pepsi could taste any better, you have have been mistaken. This blend of cherry and vanilla brings the taste of Pepsi to a whole new level. Neither flavor is too empowering, but both contribute just enough to leave your taste buds wanting more.
Indianapolis, IN
This product has amazing flavor but I can sometimes be hard to find especially at gas stations and convenience stores. Wish this product with more readily available because it is simply amazing and is one of my favorite drinks. Would highly recommend to others.
I love cherry flavored sodas in general and the cherry vanilla Pepsi is really good! The combination of flavors is delicious and it‘s very refreshing. This flavor can be difficult to find and I usually only see it in the individually sized bottles.
Dalton, GA
I love this drink. I'm not usually a big fan of Pepsi, but I really enjoy the cherry vanilla Pepsi, and the Wild Cherry Pepsi. The vanilla is very smooth in this drink, and pairs well with the cherry cola flavor. This drink is soooooo good!
noneya
By far my favorite Pepsi product. It’s a classic, cherry and vanilla. Very affordable and worthy he buy if you are thinking about trying it. I am definitely a repeat consumer and love this product while on the road.Pepsi
East Mesa
OOH YES!!! WHEN CHERRY VANILLA CAME OUT I WAS FIRST IN LINE ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE LOL ITS GREAT YOU CAN TASTE THE OTHER FLAVORS!!!! IN IT!!! I WANT ONE NOW!!! LOVE BLANCA ALEX SINGER AND MAKEUP LOVER AND BEAUTY QUEEN GOO ROO!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laurel, MT
il y a 2 ans
Pepsi® Cherry Vanilla what are opinions of the taste?
Amanda W. • il y a un an
I personally found it delicious