BY PEPSI #41 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introducing Pepsi Cherry Vanilla! The refreshing, great taste of Pepsi combined with a burst of natural cherry flavor and a sweet hint of vanilla. A flavor fusion that will be sure to excite your taste buds!

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, CAFFEINE, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR)

Buy on Walmart
Alexandria B.
Mabscott , WV
I am a caffeine addict. I have such a problem with not drinking it and I'd say that Pepsi fuels a lot of my problem! Haha. This flavor is pretty great. I was nervous to try it because Cherry Vanilla just didn't sound good to me.. but I'm so glad I gave it a chance! It tastes great and has became one of my favorite flavors of Pepsi! I don't think anything beats the classic flavor though!
Bee K.
I like cherry cola and I really liked Vanilla Coke, but I have a hard time finding the product locally. Pepsi has now taken two awesome flavors and made it into one flavorful product. I liked the balance of cola and cherry here, but I think it could have used more vanilla. I still recommend it.
Jamie B.
I love Pepsi! And I kind of like coke but this Pepsi compared to Vanilla Coke is 10000 times better. It’s so sweet and I’m a total Pepsi addict which isn’t good but one every week shouldn’t hurt haha so if you are debating on this and you love Pepsi you won’t be disappointed!
Kadie S.
Holiday, FL
I love cherry vanilla Pepsi. It’s has just the right amounting cherry to where it’s not too sweet and the vanilla makes it perfect. I’ve tried Coca Cola and the nasty after flem is too gross. I’ll always be a Pepsi fan.
Skittles T.
Love this soda! I drink it when I'm in for something more sugary. I wish the vanilla was a little more prominent though. I used to buy them at walmart when they had them. I wish they were available in more stores that I like shopping in. Sometimes one does, the next day it doesn't.
Talisha C.
Love that they came out with this flavor but it’s only in bottles and can not find flavored in cans. Bottle doesn’t taste as good. Affordable to other soda prices
Delinda B.
Lancaster, KY
Love this drink it has the right combination of cherry and vanilla it’s a refreshing way to kick back and enjoy the the day when your off work ready to kick back
Lorena S.
Jacksonville
Whenever I order a Pepsi and the waitress says, “Is Coke okay, hon?”, I slam my hands on the table, jump up from my chair and say, “Heeeeeell no, ma’am! Coke is not okay. I’d rather drink the ink from the blue pen you’re using to write down our order than that piss poor excuse the folks in Atlanta have the nerve to call a cola.”

And that’s how I earned my Pepsi Fanboy card.

But it seems like I’m going to have to turn in my Pepsi Fanboy card because I’m not really digging their new Cherry Vanilla Pepsi and Cherry Vanilla Diet Pepsi. If I am forced to turn it in, I will not cry, nor will I drink Coke, because I’m used to getting my fanboy cards taken away from me. I recently had to turn in my Apple Fanboy card because I was not willing to wait in line at an Apple Store and spend $500-$800 on an iPad while dressed like Steve Jobs in a mock-turtleneck, Levi’s jeans and New Balance shoes.

The Cherry Vanilla Pepsi line may sound entirely new, but it’s not the first time Pepsi has combined cherry and vanilla to form a supersoda in an attempt to blow your taste buds away and pump either more high fructose corn syrup or aspartame into your body. They also did it a few years ago when they introduced the ridiculously long named and now discontinued Black Cherry French Vanilla Diet Pepsi Jazz.

At first, I really didn’t care for Cherry Vanilla Pepsi and Cherry Vanilla Diet Pepsi, but since then I’ve consumed enough of both varieties to make a dentist see dollar signs and slightly improve how I feel about Cherry Vanilla Pepsi.
Vanessa O.
I have always loved these flavors together. They taste so good. the right combination of cherry and at the end a great taste of vanilla . outside of the original this is in my top 4 pepsi products to go to . If you enjoy the tate of cherry and vanilla together you are going to love this. I promise
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
This is my favorite kind of Pepsi!! I never liked deciding between either cherry or vanilla flavored sodas. So when they came out with the Cherry Vanilla Pepsi, it was like a match made in heaven. It's both of the traditional Pepsi flavors all wrapped up into one. I would highly recommend to everyone I encounter!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Simple question...Is it good? I
Sara D.
Waldron, AR
Does this have a strong cherry taste?
Amy M.
I'm more of a coke person and like the coke. Is the Pepsi brand good?
Katie S.
Does anyone know if they make this in diet?
Rosana M.
This look great, is delicious? You're recommended this?