BY PEPSI

Introducing Pepsi Cherry Vanilla! The refreshing, great taste of Pepsi combined with a burst of natural cherry flavor and a sweet hint of vanilla. A flavor fusion that will be sure to excite your taste buds!

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, CAFFEINE, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR)

• Does anyone know if they make this in diet?2 Answers
  • I am unable to find this recently. Did they discontinue it?1 Answers
  • do they sell this in a litter ?2 Answers
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
I am a caffeine addict. I have such a problem with not drinking it and I'd say that Pepsi fuels a lot of my problem! Haha. This flavor is pretty great. I was nervous to try it because Cherry Vanilla just didn't sound good to me.. but I'm so glad I gave it a chance! It tastes great and has became one of my favorite flavors of Pepsi! I don't think anything beats the classic flavor though!
jennifer C.
torrington
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Love this it is my favorite soda and I don’t even like Pepsi but this is so amazing I get it at stop n shop that’s the only place that seems to have it they run out quick though I buy the cans 7 dollers for a 12 pack and that’s way to high for me for one case but stop n shop usually has sales on buy 4 cases for 10.99 and that’s when I buy
April G.
Grovetown, GA
It’s a great blend between cheery and vanilla in a way that simply leaves you wanting more. I used to be a cherry coke person, but have found that coke is starting to have a strange taste, where Cherry Vanilla Pepsi continues to taste the same, and exactly how it should!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Cherry. Vanilla. What could be better? How about both, in a diet free option. Now we’re talking! I even grab one of these before my favorite movie because it’s perfect for those lully moments when you just need an AH moment
Cristina D.
Lincoln park, MI
I’m not a huge fan of pop but this is my weakness. I tried this for my first time at a softball game over a year ago and haven’t gone a single day without drinking one since! I absolutely love hint of vanilla and cherry, so yummy! Definitely will continue to keep buying.
Emily S.
If they sold this in the 24 packs it would always be in stock at my house. Can only find it in the bottles here so i dont buy them often. They are about 2 bucks each. They have a really good flavor but once it starts going flat its awful! You can find these at most gas stations and sometimes walmart.
Jennifer S.
This Pepsi flavored is by far my favorite! I love the taste. Vanilla and cherry can't go wrong with that the combination is just right. I really don't drink that much soda but when I do it's this one. Best flavor by Pepsi in my opinion. Pepsi is affordable.
Jamie H.
My all time favorite drink! It has the initial smooth vanilla taste and then the crisp bite of the cherry. Much better than the regular cherry or vanilla pepsi, the only problem I have is I can only find it at one gas station and so I only get it about once a week.
Faye L.
I love this soda so much! I love Vanilla Coke and I love cherry Pepsi. So when I had the two mixed together, it was fantastic!! There is nothing I'd change about this flavor. It's the best and I hope they keep selling it for sure!
Kristie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This soda is one of my guilty pleasures. It's sweet without being too sweet and it has the right balance of cherry and vanilla flavors. I enjoy it best when it is ice cold.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Simple question...Is it good? I
Amy M.
Sugar Creek, MO
I'm more of a coke person and like the coke. Is the Pepsi brand good?
Sara D.
Waldron, AR
Does this have a strong cherry taste?
Katie S.
Does anyone know if they make this in diet?
Amber Wold W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
do they sell this in a litter ?