Pepsi® Caffeine Free Diet Soda uploaded by Devin A.Pepsi® Caffeine Free Diet Soda uploaded by Jennifer S.Pepsi® Caffeine Free Diet Soda uploaded by autumn d.

BY PEPSI

With its light, crisp taste, Diet Pepsi gives you all the refreshment you need - with zero sugar, zero calories and zero carbs. Light. Crisp. Refreshing. Diet Pepsi. Nothing refreshes like a Diet Pepsi.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid

Buy on Walmart*
Pamela M.
Schenectady, NY
This is my go to drink and one I have always enjoyed. Before Diet soda I didn't like soda at all. This is my perfect beverage on a hot day or even while enjoying pizza with my family. Great to have on hand for guests as well. Great taste never lets me down.
Amber A.
Boca Raton, FL
I love the design of the sleek pepsi cans but overall the soda itself could use some work. I dont usually like diet or caffeine free sodas so my opinion may be biased but the soda didnt particularly live up to par, i would not purchase again i would rather stick to regular pepsi
Molly S.
I happen not to like diet pepsi without caffeine. Its not that it is a bad product I just do not like the flavor. I prefer regular diet pepsi with caffeine it has a better taste. I have tried this product multiple times and have tried to like it and would just recommend regular diet pepsi.
Yasmin A.
North Hills, CA
I was never a huge fan of sodas for 18 years. All I've ever drank was water till' this day. I decided to try a soda, let me tell you, the first time you try soda it tastes so weird, but the more you keep drinking; then better it tasted. I love love love this drink and so many other. Water is mt #1 option, but now when I go out to dinner or family occasions, I'll order a soda instead of water. But I'll always have a water near me
Ana C.
I am not a huge soda drinker, but when I drink soda I always find myself turning towards Diet Pepsi! The taste is super good, I prefer this over regular Pepsi! I have bought this product more than once, and although I am trying not to drink soda I will choose this when I want some!
Christina J.
Arkadelphia, AR
This is one of the only diet sodas out there that I think might taste better than the original drink. I do wish that they would use a different artificial sweetener and some that I have had seem way more carbonated than usual but it is still my go to diet soda.
Danielle P.
DURHAM, CT
I recently started drinking diet pepsi over my regular choice of diet coke. I have to say its starting to grow on me, the taste is so refreshing and it isnt as heavy and bold as diet coke is. I am starting to prefer it over my life long soda partner
Kathy H.
Hominy
Ah, my drink of choice! There is nothing like the refreshing taste of an ice cold Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi! I would drink it 24/7 if I could! It is crisp, fizzy, sweet, just like I want it! If you need to steer clear of caffeine and sugar or if you are just looking for something to tickle your taste buds, you cannot go wrong with this drink!
Stephanie L.
Diet pepsi is gross. Diet coke is way better! it doesnt have that nasty after taste that regular diet products have. The flavor is disgusting, like awful! the packageing is pretty. but it doesnt make up for how nsaty it tastes.. no i wouldnt.
Chelan H.
I am addicted to this drink. I crave the burn of the carbonation when it goes down my throat. The taste, the carbonation, the fact that it doesn't have caffeine in it, and there are no calories. YES PLEASE! It's my go to drink/treat and always makes my day happier when I have it.
Alexandra C.
Which do you prefer- Diet Pepsi or Regular Pepsi?
DayHernandez H.
Doral, FL 33172
Me encanta la pepsi original.
Ines G.