Pepsi® Caffeine Free Diet Soda uploaded by Devin A.Pepsi® Caffeine Free Diet Soda uploaded by Jennifer S.Pepsi® Caffeine Free Diet Soda uploaded by autumn d.

BY PEPSI

With its light, crisp taste, Diet Pepsi gives you all the refreshment you need - with zero sugar, zero calories and zero carbs. Light. Crisp. Refreshing. Diet Pepsi. Nothing refreshes like a Diet Pepsi.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid

Nancy S.
Charlotte
I enjoy this diet soft drink. It’s a refreshing drink without the calories. It doesn’t leave a bad after taste like some diet drinks do. I’m a repeat consumer. I recommend this product. I really enjoy it.
Ashley V.
This beverage is perfect for those that can't have caffeine. I can't have caffeine due to migraines and this is the only caffeine free cola I can drink without triggering pain.
Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
Is there a rating for 10000 stars??? Haha just kidding! Nice new packing btw Pepsi! Let's start off by saying I am a Diet Pepsi addict! I do not like other brands because this tastes smoother and less artificial.
Pamela M.
Philmont, NY
This is my go to drink and one I have always enjoyed. Before Diet soda I didn't like soda at all. This is my perfect beverage on a hot day or even while enjoying pizza with my family. Great to have on hand for guests as well. Great taste never lets me down.
Amanda S.
I’m not a big soda drinker but I usually really enjoy this. It’s got a good flavor and it’s not too sweet. It’s fairly priced and it’s definitely different from the other brands with a similar flavor.
Amber A.
Orlando, FL
I love the design of the sleek pepsi cans but overall the soda itself could use some work. I dont usually like diet or caffeine free sodas so my opinion may be biased but the soda didnt particularly live up to par, i would not purchase again i would rather stick to regular pepsi
Molly S.
I happen not to like diet pepsi without caffeine. Its not that it is a bad product I just do not like the flavor. I prefer regular diet pepsi with caffeine it has a better taste. I have tried this product multiple times and have tried to like it and would just recommend regular diet pepsi.
Yasmin A.
North Hills, CA
I was never a huge fan of sodas for 18 years. All I've ever drank was water till' this day. I decided to try a soda, let me tell you, the first time you try soda it tastes so weird, but the more you keep drinking; then better it tasted. I love love love this drink and so many other. Water is mt #1 option, but now when I go out to dinner or family occasions, I'll order a soda instead of water. But I'll always have a water near me
Christina J.
Arkadelphia , AR
This is one of the only diet sodas out there that I think might taste better than the original drink. I do wish that they would use a different artificial sweetener and some that I have had seem way more carbonated than usual but it is still my go to diet soda.
Danielle P.
DURHAM, CT
I recently started drinking diet pepsi over my regular choice of diet coke. I have to say its starting to grow on me, the taste is so refreshing and it isnt as heavy and bold as diet coke is. I am starting to prefer it over my life long soda partner
Alexandra C.
Which do you prefer- Diet Pepsi or Regular Pepsi?
DayHernandez H.
Doral, FL 33172
Me encanta la pepsi original.
Ines G.