Pepsi® Caffeine Free Diet Soda uploaded by autumn d.Pepsi® Caffeine Free Diet Soda uploaded by Jennifer S.Pepsi® Caffeine Free Diet Soda uploaded by Devin A.

BY PEPSI

With its light, crisp taste, Diet Pepsi gives you all the refreshment you need - with zero sugar, zero calories and zero carbs. Light. Crisp. Refreshing. Diet Pepsi. Nothing refreshes like a Diet Pepsi.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid

Buy on Walmart*
Wilma J.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been drinking Pepsi since I was a very little girl. I believe I was weaned on it. I have "settled" for other cola brands when Pepsi was not available or I simply asked for another kind of beverage. The taste of Pepsi is sooooo good and can be easily identified in a taste test with Coke or any other competitor. Nothing beats sitting at home with some popcorn, and an iced cold Pepsi during a television watching binge of House of Cards!
Allie B.
Knoxville, TN
Honestly I was a die hard Coke fan because I hadn't even taken one sip of Pepsi etc although when I finally had I realized exactly what I was missing. It had such a nice bold flavor meanwhile it's not so caffeinated that bubbles are coming out of your nose. Nor is it so sweet that your jaw hurts it seems as though Pepsi has found the perfect formula of carbonation syrup etc. If you've never had it you've got to try
Angela S.
Hamilton, OH
I love DIET PEPSI! Since they have taken out the aspartame it tastes
so much better and not as sweet. I have switched from Diet Coke to
Diet Pepsi, now I can't live without it! I love the new campaign
with the silly emoji's it is fun to scan them but they are hard to scan
and there aren't that many prizes.... but still tastes great!
Lisa R.
Birdsboro, PA
Delicious! That is one reason that this is my favorite product. Number two favorite reason is that it is made with Stevia. I try to stay away from some of the sweetener chemicals out there and this is one of the few that uses Stevia. It does not give me a headache and has the added benefit of a superb taste. Love it!
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
I love a caffeine free diet pop that tastes just as good as the original. Mixed with an adult beverage or alone over ice, this is a nice mom treat anytime of day or night. I seriously don't notice any difference in taste during or after - tastes just as good as the regular full calorie full caffeine alternative.
Elizabeth B.
I gave up caffeine a while ago but missed the "fizz" of my diet pepsi. I started drinking this and it has the same great taste as my regular diet pepsi. I love the bigger bottles because it allows me to take it with me when I go to work or have errands to run. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY
I like that these sodas are caffeine free. A lot of times, caffeine free sodas don't taste the same as the regular version, but that is not the case with this one. I have bought this soda a few times now and I have not been disappointed. This is a great option for people who want to steer clear of caffeine.
Ginger B.
Gays Creek, KY
I'm OBSESSED with Diet Pepsi. I get one every other day and more if I thought my dietitian would be okay with it;). I live in an area where just about everyone drinks Pepsi products and look befuddled when you tell them you don't have Pepsi. We buy Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Mountain Dew by the case monthly.
Jeseca B.
I drink these whenever I feel like I've had enough caffeine for the day. I drink Pepsi almost every day and if I have a coffee, I'll drink one of these and go about my day. I like them because if I can't stop anywhere, I can have a pack of these in my trunk and I can just get one out and keep moving.
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
Not the biggest fan. I drink a lot of soda because I have low bp and need the salt content. Not my fave soda. Goes flat pretty quickly and tastes very sweet for a diet soda. It has a bit of a tinny flavor in my opinion. Only really drinking it when a restaurant doesn't have coke brands.
Alexandra C.
Which do you prefer- Diet Pepsi or Regular Pepsi?
DayHernandez H.
Doral, FL 33172
Foodie Expert
Me encanta la pepsi original.
Ines G.