Add a Photo

By Pepsi

#467 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Pepsi--The bold, refreshing, robust cola.
Tahiry M.
Tahiry M.
Saint Albans, NY

I'm completely obsessed with Pepsi! It could be very addicting! It has a satisfying tingle as you swallow that's indescribable! However, like most Sosa's it's not very healthy and could be very hard to lay off of. Gave me acid reflex for drinking so much. I HIGHLY recommend it if you have the tolerance to say no once in a while!
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Viborg, SD

I love my pepsi and I also like to to use the bottles when traveling. I am definitely a repeat customer as if there is no Pepsi in my house then there is something wrong. To me there is no alternative besides Pepsi in the can. I will continue to buy Pepsi for as long as I can.
Sundrena P.
Sundrena P.
Pittsburg, CA

I love Pepsi I am a big big Pepsi drinker I cannot go without having a Pepsi when I go to Costco I get to my Pepsi and when I every time I have to have Pepsi wherever I'm getting something it has to have some kind of Pepsi somewhere around me.
Gleisys R.
Gleisys R.

Pepsi is a nice product, when you eat pizza, fast food, but a don't like a lot because is too sweet, and don't have a lot of soda, but it has a nice price, is accessible. I would buy it, of course.
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
Cabot, AR

I love Pepsi... but I also love Coca-Cola. I go for Pepsi when I want something sweet and has hat true cola taste. Coke is more "spicy" in my opinion.
Aurelys A.
Aurelys A.

It's quite refreshing soft drink , it has a sweet taste and is perfect to accompany a good meal or for sunny days where thirst takes hold of us .
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Riverhead, NY

I love Pepsi I drink it daily! I know I shouldn't but it is so delicious and yummy.
My whole family prefers it to any other soda
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Porterville, CA

Best soda ever! Love the feeling of the burning down my throat lol. Especially when I eat spicy food and drink a cold soda.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Mantua, NJ

I'm a soda addict so the Pepsi plastic bottles are good for on the go. Good for saving unlike a can.
Would repurchase.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.

I love this drink , I always take because I would not addicted , but it's too good when it is very cold !

Join Now