BY PEPSI #8 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Pepsi - the bold, refreshing, robust cola.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Sugar, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor

• Has anyone tried the Pepsi fire 🔥?13 Answers
  • Pepsi or coca-cola? Pepsi® 66 Answers
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I try not to drink too much soda I have really bad acid reflux and it's not great for me. And before the doctors determined what was wrong with me i was more of a coke fan but I've noticed that Pepsi actually doesn't bother me as much as coke does so recently I have become more of a fan of Pepsi. So if coke gives you heartburn definitely try Pepsi instead! Taste similar enough... which a lot will disagree on that. Oh well.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Pepsi is so good! Who doesn't love Pepsi? It is my favorite soda. Coke and Dr. Pepper don't have anything on Pepsi! Especially since they began their ads on tv they are known all over. They might not be very good for you or your teeth due to the sugar but it's a guilty pleasure I partake in every now and then.
Product:  Pepsi®Pepsi® Wild Cherry Pepsi® Next Pepsi Max®Pepsi® Cherry Vanilla
Tabitha M.
Pepsi and Coke are both my favorite. At one time I drank Pepsi only but since Coke is more available I’ve since started drinking that. But.... soda in general triggers my migraines so even though I’m addicted, I’ve been doing so good. I can’t remember the last night I had a Coke or Pepsi, but after this review it might be TODAY!
Alyssa H.
Probably the best drink on this earth! I have lived my entire life loving and being addicted to Pepsi! When I was in High School I told everyone my dream job was to work for Pepsi Cola! 😂

When it comes to Pepsi vs Coke- Pepsi is the clear winner for me. Pepsi has a sweet base whereas Come has more of a citrus base that I don’t really enjoy.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Pepsi is a very good pop! It’s super carbonated and has a very distinctive taste. It’s a brown pop. 3 stars because it goes flat quick! Other than that, it’s one of my favorites! Great for family cookouts #pepsi
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
 It's the best soda on the market in my opinion. It's the sugary, syrupy version of cola. This is my go to for my headaches! Of course I try to stay away from it unless I have a headache though because it is VERY sugary and not healthy lol. Of course if you don't care about that, grab one!
Crista M.
Oxford
Let me just say that Pepsi is better than Coke any and everyday! If Pepsi is not offered at a restaurant and I’m already seated before I realize it, I will always order tea or water instead. It actually makes me mad that more places don’t offer Pepsi. Coke is a cleaning product and I refuse to drink a product that can also clean your toilet.
Kristen F.
Currently drinking an ice cold 20oz Pepsi now! I am a Carolina girl, and Pepsi was born in the Carolinas. It's best served ice cold, in a can or bottle. Not a fan with ice as it gets watered down. But this is my other go-to drink of choice. There are always amazing deals on Pepsi at my local grocery stores so I can stock up often and not break my budget. The contests Pepsi do are also great! I've won quite a few things just by entering codes under the caps and inside the 12 pack boxes. Perfect amount of flavor and carbonation to make it thirst quenching.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Karina C.
chicago
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Pepsi or coca-cola? Pepsi®
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY
I wanted to know what do you think is better coke a cola or Pepsi cola
Amber F.
Which do you like better: Pepsi or Coca-Cola?
Ashlyn N.
Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?
Shalley S.
Where do i buy this type of bottles of pepsi?