BY PEPSI #6 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Pepsi - the bold, refreshing, robust cola.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Sugar, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor

• Has anyone tried the Pepsi fire 🔥?12 Answers
  • Pepsi or coca-cola? Pepsi® 65 Answers
  • Pepsi® or Coca-Cola® Classic ?? I can't live without pepsi!!! 😍😄12 Answers
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Pepsi is so good! Who doesn't love Pepsi? It is my favorite soda. Coke and Dr. Pepper don't have anything on Pepsi! Especially since they began their ads on tv they are known all over. They might not be very good for you or your teeth due to the sugar but it's a guilty pleasure I partake in every now and then.
Product:  Pepsi®Pepsi® Wild Cherry Pepsi® Next Pepsi Max®Pepsi® Cherry Vanilla
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
Pepsi and Coke are both my favorite. At one time I drank Pepsi only but since Coke is more available I’ve since started drinking that. But.... soda in general triggers my migraines so even though I’m addicted, I’ve been doing so good. I can’t remember the last night I had a Coke or Pepsi, but after this review it might be TODAY!
Lovely K.
My favorite soda. I use up drinking coke but it was always missing something. It was bitter and nasty and the only reason I drunk it was because it was all my mom bought. When I got my own place I started trying other sodas and u tried Pepsi from taco bell one night and was hooked! It's sweet yummy taste is awesome!
Alyssa H.
Probably the best drink on this earth! I have lived my entire life loving and being addicted to Pepsi! When I was in High School I told everyone my dream job was to work for Pepsi Cola! 😂

When it comes to Pepsi vs Coke- Pepsi is the clear winner for me. Pepsi has a sweet base whereas Come has more of a citrus base that I don’t really enjoy.
Kenyon T.
Pepsi is most definitely my favorite soft drink/ soda. It is around $2 and sometimes is on sale for $1! I absolutely love the flavor of this and love all of the Pepsi add-ons like cherry and vanilla. I love the Pepsi logo and yes I would buy again and recommend to others about the amazing flavor
hello g.
I grew up on Pepsi, and have been drinking it for literally like 20 years. I like it hot I like it cold I like it frozen and I like it boiling. I like it with burgers and chinese food and dessert and medication and on its own. Fountain pop is always way better but Im cool with a 2 liter too.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
 It's the best soda on the market in my opinion. It's the sugary, syrupy version of cola. This is my go to for my headaches! Of course I try to stay away from it unless I have a headache though because it is VERY sugary and not healthy lol. Of course if you don't care about that, grab one!
Lori L.
I am not a Pepsi fan and the only time I drink it is when I have nothing else to drink. The only time I have made a conscious decision to drink it was when I was pregnant with my son and craved it.  Pepsi is just too sweet for me. I guess I need a little bitter with my carbonated beverages. lol
Kristen F.
Currently drinking an ice cold 20oz Pepsi now! I am a Carolina girl, and Pepsi was born in the Carolinas. It's best served ice cold, in a can or bottle. Not a fan with ice as it gets watered down. But this is my other go-to drink of choice. There are always amazing deals on Pepsi at my local grocery stores so I can stock up often and not break my budget. The contests Pepsi do are also great! I've won quite a few things just by entering codes under the caps and inside the 12 pack boxes. Perfect amount of flavor and carbonation to make it thirst quenching.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Pepsi or coca-cola? Pepsi®
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY
I wanted to know what do you think is better coke a cola or Pepsi cola
Amber F.
Which do you like better: Pepsi or Coca-Cola?
Ashlyn N.
Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?
Shalley S.
Where do i buy this type of bottles of pepsi?