BY PEPSI #4 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Pepsi - the bold, refreshing, robust cola.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Sugar, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor

• Has anyone tried the Pepsi fire 🔥?11 Answers
  • Pepsi or coca-cola? Pepsi® 64 Answers
Gwendolyn M.
Denton , TX
Foodie Expert
Review for: Pepsi Cola 6-7.5 fl. oz. Cans, Pepsi Cola 24-24 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles
Pepsi is so good! Who doesn't love Pepsi? It is my favorite soda. Coke and Dr. Pepper don't have anything on Pepsi! Especially since they began their ads they ads on tv rhey are known all over. They might not be very good for you or your teeth due to the sugar but it's a guilty pleasure I partake in every now and then.
Product:  Pepsi®Pepsi® Wild CherryPepsi® NextPepsi Max®Pepsi® Cherry Vanilla
naf C.
Foodie Expert
Now, who doesn't love Pepsi®? Come on?! I know I do. It's sweet tasting. It cheers me up and energizes me. I like that it helps me keep awake on some evenings/nights that I don't want to sleep early. It also helps me with completing tasks and makes me fully awake. I know that a lot of people are aware that Pepsi® may not necessarily be good for you or for you teeth and I do fully agree with that. I just don't drink it everyday. I try not to drink it too much anyway but when I do drink it after a while, it feels good. It has a good carbon dioxide amount to it which makes it last a good amount of time without getting flat. I would definitely recommend it every adult because you don't want to give it to kids in case their teeth get rotten by drinking too much of it. It can get addicting so be very careful.
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
I've always been a soda girl growing up. It was either Pepsi or Coke. I can't tell you which one you'd like better cause if you drink cola flavored soda, you already know which one you like better. I feel like Pepsi is the more sweeter of the two and more syrupy. I like Coke better but not by a long shot. I'll gladly buy a Pepsi if somewhere doesn't have Coke
Gena A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love Pepsi. It is my favorite drink. One thing has always been the same for me, Pepsi in a can is much better than Pepsi in a bottle. It goes flat extremely fast in the bottle. The last quarter of it is not very good. And it has to be super cold to be entourage in a bottle
Kristen F.
Currently drinking an ice cold 20oz Pepsi now! I am a Carolina girl, and Pepsi was born in the Carolinas. It's best served ice cold, in a can or bottle. Not a fan with ice as it gets watered down. But this is my other go-to drink of choice. There are always amazing deals on Pepsi at my local grocery stores so I can stock up often and not break my budget. The contests Pepsi do are also great! I've won quite a few things just by entering codes under the caps and inside the 12 pack boxes. Perfect amount of flavor and carbonation to make it thirst quenching.
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
Pepsi has always been my go to for soda. I love how strong the taste is a soon as you open it, its very fresh. And I enjoy that it doesnt taste as sweet as some other sodas. It's convenient to take around and they have a variety of flavors so anyome can enjoy Pepsi.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
Review for: Pepsi Cola 24-24 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles
Pepsi used to be one of my favorite pops. But lately every time I drink it, it's good at first but it leaves a dry aftertaste in my mouth & it is not good. I don't remember Pepsi doing that to me back in the day. I wish It didn't leave such a nasty aftertaste.
Simren D.
Centreville, VA
Foodie Expert
I love Pepsi and Pepsi products such as Dr. Pepper & Mountain Dew! I drink a lot of Pepsi throughout the day! I’m surprised they haven’t asked me to represent them! Pepsi is a lot sweeter and just in general tastes so delicious!
Alisha P.
Foodie Expert
They were out of Coca Cola so I grabbed this. I do not really care for it and it can and is more easily duplicated by store or cheaper brands. I think it might be the sweetness that Coca Cola has that’s different.
Sunaijah T.
Roanoke, VA
So I am definitely not a dark soda person and I do not normally drink dark spray because
A. It's terrible for you (like all sodas)
B. They are really strong most of the time
So my assumptions were correct when I drank it because it was extremely strong. I guess because I am not used to drinking dark sodas or sodas in general I started burping anit was terrible. That will be the last time for a while that I drink that
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Pepsi or coca-cola? Pepsi®
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY
I wanted to know what do you think is better coke a cola or Pepsi cola
Amber F.
Which do you like better: Pepsi or Coca-Cola?
Ashlyn N.
Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?
Shalley S.
Where do i buy this type of bottles of pepsi?