Pepsi - the bold, refreshing, robust cola.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Sugar, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor

who likes it? 👋👋👋👋
peepsi or cocacola😈?
I Only enjoy Pepsi in the bottle cans taste metallic ?
Start your review of Pepsi®!
La Verpillière
For whatever reason the Burger King here in my area does not offer Sprite so I choose Pepsi instead, it isn't the best in my opinion and I can't really tell the difference between it and Coke to be honest. Eh, can I recommend it? Well if you like Coke you might like Pepsi as well.
Saint-Étienne
Pepsi is another of my favorite brands of soft drinks I really like the taste. Although I have not tried large bottles because I usually take the smaller ones to take anywhere.
Crown Point, IN
Pepsi is alboluteky the best pop out there hands down! The glass bottles keep them nice and refreshed and definitely gives it a different look then just a regular can.
Love Pepsi it is really nice and refreshing. I like the diet drink more that the full fat one though.it fasts really good but not as nice as Dr Pepper but that's my opinion.i thinks the design is good and I think i won't buy the full fat one as it had a lot of sugar in it but I would consider buying the diet one.
Johnstown, PA
I still prefer Pepsi the original,I know people love to go to diet but for me the taste that I started to enjoy years ago.My first taste was from a glass bottle when I was a kid.This is a product that everyone knows and loves.
Paris, MO
When wanting a carbonated drink there's nothing better than a Pepsi Cola. With its distinctive one of a kind Pepsi flavor nothing else can compare to a glass of Pepsi Cola poured over ice.
Oxnard, CA
There's nothing better than an ice cold Pepsi on a hot summer day. It goes great with pizza and pretty much every other food I definitely am in love with this product.
Toledo, OH
this tastes so much better than Coca-Cola I've always been a Pepsi fan never really a Coca-Cola fan I buy this product more than most
South El Monte, CA
It's a great bag....comes with a lot of sodas enough for a good small bbq or some little special occasion like the beach
Wesley Chapel, FL
Pepsi in a glass bottle is EVERYTHING!!! I love it!! Pepsi tastes so great! Between Pepsi and Coke, I love them both
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cedar Rapids, IA
il y a un an
Nikki S. • il y a 10 mois
i thought it was only sold in japan