BY PEPSI #4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Pepsi - the bold, refreshing, robust cola.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Sugar, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor

• Has anyone tried the Pepsi fire 🔥?11 Answers
  • Pepsi or coca-cola? Pepsi® 64 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
naf C.
Foodie Expert
Now, who doesn't love Pepsi®? Come on?! I know I do. It's sweet tasting. It cheers me up and energizes me. I like that it helps me keep awake on some evenings/nights that I don't want to sleep early. It also helps me with completing tasks and makes me fully awake. I know that a lot of people are aware that Pepsi® may not necessarily be good for you or for you teeth and I do fully agree with that. I just don't drink it everyday. I try not to drink it too much anyway but when I do drink it after a while, it feels good. It has a good carbon dioxide amount to it which makes it last a good amount of time without getting flat. I would definitely recommend it every adult because you don't want to give it to kids in case their teeth get rotten by drinking too much of it. It can get addicting so be very careful.
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
I've always been a soda girl growing up. It was either Pepsi or Coke. I can't tell you which one you'd like better cause if you drink cola flavored soda, you already know which one you like better. I feel like Pepsi is the more sweeter of the two and more syrupy. I like Coke better but not by a long shot. I'll gladly buy a Pepsi if somewhere doesn't have Coke
Kristen F.
Currently drinking an ice cold 20oz Pepsi now! I am a Carolina girl, and Pepsi was born in the Carolinas. It's best served ice cold, in a can or bottle. Not a fan with ice as it gets watered down. But this is my other go-to drink of choice. There are always amazing deals on Pepsi at my local grocery stores so I can stock up often and not break my budget. The contests Pepsi do are also great! I've won quite a few things just by entering codes under the caps and inside the 12 pack boxes. Perfect amount of flavor and carbonation to make it thirst quenching.
Gena A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love Pepsi. It is my favorite drink. One thing has always been the same for me, Pepsi in a can is much better than Pepsi in a bottle. It goes flat extremely fast in the bottle. The last quarter of it is not very good. And it has to be super cold to be entourage in a bottle
Simren D.
Centreville, VA
Foodie Expert
I love Pepsi and Pepsi products such as Dr. Pepper & Mountain Dew! I drink a lot of Pepsi throughout the day! I’m surprised they haven’t asked me to represent them! Pepsi is a lot sweeter and just in general tastes so delicious!
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
Pepsi has always been my go to for soda. I love how strong the taste is a soon as you open it, its very fresh. And I enjoy that it doesnt taste as sweet as some other sodas. It's convenient to take around and they have a variety of flavors so anyome can enjoy Pepsi.
Alisha P.
Foodie Expert
They were out of Coca Cola so I grabbed this. I do not really care for it and it can and is more easily duplicated by store or cheaper brands. I think it might be the sweetness that Coca Cola has that’s different.
Sunaijah T.
Roanoke, VA
So I am definitely not a dark soda person and I do not normally drink dark spray because
A. It's terrible for you (like all sodas)
B. They are really strong most of the time
So my assumptions were correct when I drank it because it was extremely strong. I guess because I am not used to drinking dark sodas or sodas in general I started burping anit was terrible. That will be the last time for a while that I drink that
Nikki Y.
Review for: Pepsi Cola Mini 15-7.5 fl. oz. Cans
Love buying these little guys if I’m trying to not drink as much pop. They have just enough in them to keep me from wanting a bigger can. The only downside is the price is almost more than the regular size
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
Foodie Expert
Pepsi is the only that can satisfy my soul😍😍after heavy meal 😍after sleep😍😍 after or before 😂😂morning after waking up or before going for sleep or with my meals or whenever i want 😍theres no mood or time for pepsi😍😍pepsi tastes soooo gooooddd 😍😍theres no other competetion for pepsi😂😂
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Pepsi or coca-cola? Pepsi®
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY
I wanted to know what do you think is better coke a cola or Pepsi cola
Amber F.
Which do you like better: Pepsi or Coca-Cola?
Ashlyn N.
Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?
Shalley S.
Where do i buy this type of bottles of pepsi?