BY PEPSI #6 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Pepsi - the bold, refreshing, robust cola.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Sugar, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor

Harley G.
Windsor, ME
I decided to try these out more for the size than anything extra special about the formula. I do not drink diet sodas, as I am allergic to aspartame, and sucralose seems to give me a headache as well. That leaves the very few sweetened with stevia, and this is NOT one of those.

This simply uses sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup for the main sweetener. As far as taste, I don't taste a lot of difference, except that this one is a little bland and less carbonated for some reason. Perhaps our package got beat up too much on the trip. Probably a total of 10 cans out of the 24 cans had dents or smooshed edges on them. One could not be opened at all by hand. The edges were the worst, but some of the ones in the middle were also a little mashed, which surprised me. It wasn't worth tryig to return it, so we kept it.

There are a couple pros though -
first off, aesthetically, I like the can color! Ha! Yes, I like the shiny green can. I like shiny things. I also like caffeine, but once the evening wears down, I often don't want to drink a full can. This is where this product shines. They are just the right size for a late evening Pepsi without having the rest of the can sit and go flat overnight. (I've poured out more than my share of the blue cans the next morning.)

I wish they were more carbonated, and they need to perhaps put them in sixpack rings AND the case to keep them from slamming around so much.
But, they have a place in the Pepsi world. Would I buy them again? Undecided at this point.
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I try not to drink too much soda I have really bad acid reflux and it's not great for me. And before the doctors determined what was wrong with me i was more of a coke fan but I've noticed that Pepsi actually doesn't bother me as much as coke does so recently I have become more of a fan of Pepsi. So if coke gives you heartburn definitely try Pepsi instead! Taste similar enough... which a lot will disagree on that. Oh well.
Courtney M.
north hollywood
ADDICTED! I don't know what they put in this drink but I can't get enough. I go through pepsi like a fish goes through water. I know its not healthy but it just makes everything taste so much better. I mean I rather have pizza and a pepsi than water any day. I also enjoy the diet pespi as well. Way better than coke in my opinion.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Pepsi is so good! Who doesn't love Pepsi? It is my favorite soda. Coke and Dr. Pepper don't have anything on Pepsi! Especially since they began their ads on tv they are known all over. They might not be very good for you or your teeth due to the sugar but it's a guilty pleasure I partake in every now and then.
Product:  Pepsi®Pepsi® Wild Cherry Pepsi® Next Pepsi Max®Pepsi® Cherry Vanilla
Tabitha M.
Pepsi and Coke are both my favorite. At one time I drank Pepsi only but since Coke is more available I’ve since started drinking that. But.... soda in general triggers my migraines so even though I’m addicted, I’ve been doing so good. I can’t remember the last night I had a Coke or Pepsi, but after this review it might be TODAY!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Pepsi is a very good pop! It’s super carbonated and has a very distinctive taste. It’s a brown pop. 3 stars because it goes flat quick! Other than that, it’s one of my favorites! Great for family cookouts #pepsi
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
 It's the best soda on the market in my opinion. It's the sugary, syrupy version of cola. This is my go to for my headaches! Of course I try to stay away from it unless I have a headache though because it is VERY sugary and not healthy lol. Of course if you don't care about that, grab one!
Crista M.
Oxford
Let me just say that Pepsi is better than Coke any and everyday! If Pepsi is not offered at a restaurant and I’m already seated before I realize it, I will always order tea or water instead. It actually makes me mad that more places don’t offer Pepsi. Coke is a cleaning product and I refuse to drink a product that can also clean your toilet.
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
Honestly love Pepsi, it smells good and taste amazing with the carbonation. I like to use it when making mixed drinks, mix it with a little bit of Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum and some ice and it’s a go for me! They’re in attractive cans and bottles too for a cheap price.
Darlene R.
Brimley
I like Pepsi a lot.  Whenever  I buy soda Pepsi is my first choice.  It is one of those things you can’t get enough of, after a nice game of football or baseball.  It’s so refreshing and it tastes great.  I am a lifetime customer.  Oh Yeah I will be buying more.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Pepsi or coca-cola? Pepsi®
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY
I wanted to know what do you think is better coke a cola or Pepsi cola
Amber F.
Which do you like better: Pepsi or Coca-Cola?
Ashlyn N.
Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?
Cassie P.