BY PEPSI

Pepsi - the bold, refreshing, robust cola.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Sugar, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor

Harley G.
Rumford, ME
I decided to try these out more for the size than anything extra special about the formula. I do not drink diet sodas, as I am allergic to aspartame, and sucralose seems to give me a headache as well. That leaves the very few sweetened with stevia, and this is NOT one of those.

This simply uses sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup for the main sweetener. As far as taste, I don't taste a lot of difference, except that this one is a little bland and less carbonated for some reason. Perhaps our package got beat up too much on the trip. Probably a total of 10 cans out of the 24 cans had dents or smooshed edges on them. One could not be opened at all by hand. The edges were the worst, but some of the ones in the middle were also a little mashed, which surprised me. It wasn't worth tryig to return it, so we kept it.

There are a couple pros though -
first off, aesthetically, I like the can color! Ha! Yes, I like the shiny green can. I like shiny things. I also like caffeine, but once the evening wears down, I often don't want to drink a full can. This is where this product shines. They are just the right size for a late evening Pepsi without having the rest of the can sit and go flat overnight. (I've poured out more than my share of the blue cans the next morning.)

I wish they were more carbonated, and they need to perhaps put them in sixpack rings AND the case to keep them from slamming around so much.
But, they have a place in the Pepsi world. Would I buy them again? Undecided at this point.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
This is my second favorite dark soda lol. It’s a good value and well it’s the same price as other sodas. And you can find them on sale sometimes when purchasing in big quantities. And well I like providing this type of soda on parties and it’s a much smoother soda.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Pepsi is so good! Who doesn't love Pepsi? It is my favorite soda. Coke and Dr. Pepper don't have anything on Pepsi! Especially since they began their ads on tv they are known all over. They might not be very good for you or your teeth due to the sugar but it's a guilty pleasure I partake in every now and then.
Product:  Pepsi®Pepsi® Wild Cherry Pepsi® Next Pepsi Max®Pepsi® Cherry Vanilla
Tabitha M.
Pepsi and Coke are both my favorite. At one time I drank Pepsi only but since Coke is more available I’ve since started drinking that. But.... soda in general triggers my migraines so even though I’m addicted, I’ve been doing so good. I can’t remember the last night I had a Coke or Pepsi, but after this review it might be TODAY!
Crista M.
Oxford
Let me just say that Pepsi is better than Coke any and everyday! If Pepsi is not offered at a restaurant and I’m already seated before I realize it, I will always order tea or water instead. It actually makes me mad that more places don’t offer Pepsi. Coke is a cleaning product and I refuse to drink a product that can also clean your toilet.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I like Pepsi a lot.  Whenever  I buy soda Pepsi is my first choice.  It is one of those things you can’t get enough of, after a nice game of football or baseball.  It’s so refreshing and it tastes great.  I am a lifetime customer.  Oh Yeah I will be buying more.
Shannon L.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pepsi-Cola® Made with Real Sugar this by far is the best Pepsi. I liked it better when it was thrwback pepsi it was easy to see, now.they look to similar packaging is my only issue i love pepsi inn m?he small cans.
rachela C.
1984 E. North ST Salina KS
Pepsi® is my favorite carbonated drink. It's sweet, it's refreshing and my favorite part is it's caffeine! Price per 20 oz bottle is a little high to me but I still buy it. Pepsi® is the soda of choice I recommend to all pop lovers. Pepsi®
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Diet Pepsi® Is my go to soda. I drink it everyday and I enjoy the flavor and I like that the 20oz bottles are resealable so that I don't lose the carbonation. I like the taste of this much better then the alternative brands. I will continue to buy this since I am a Pepsiaholic .
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
I personally am not a fan of Pepsi. I prefer coke over pepsi. The price is great and the taste is okay, but I can't name why I'm just not fond of it. The colors on the packaging are great and their variety of flavors are great. I'm just not a pepsi person.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Pepsi or coca-cola? Pepsi®
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY
I wanted to know what do you think is better coke a cola or Pepsi cola
Amber F.
Which do you like better: Pepsi or Coca-Cola?
Ashlyn N.
Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?
Cassie P.