BY PEPSI

A bold spin on an original cola. Boldly blended cola made with Kola nut extract, dark brown malt flavor, a touch of aromatic bitters, sparkling water, and real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Caffeine, Gum Arabic, Kola Nut Extract

Tara T.
North Muskegon
I absolutely Love The Taste Of This!! It Is Amazingly Good!! It Meet All My Expectations And Then Some!!! It Is Worth The $1.50 To Purchase It!! I would Purchase This Again And Again!! I Have Bought It Several Times And It Never Disappoints Me!! I Reccommend This
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
My body doesn't tolerate drinking anything with high fructose corn syrup in it, so I'm always on the look out for a soda made with real sugar. This can was a little more expensive than regular soda, but it touts fair trade and more natural ingredients than regular soda.
The taste was, by far, the most like a regular soda I've tried as well. Smooth going down and did not leave any sort of funny aftertaste in my mouth.
Dawna G.
Jemison
Pepsi is an in between soda for me. Our local Pizza Hut has it in fountain form which is phenomenal! I drink Pepsi when we go there. There is something about the fizzyness I think . Great soda, I would recommend it.
Lori M.
Plano, TX
I liked this version from Pepsi. Had a good flavor but may have been a tad flat. I drank it from the can so not sure of the fizz factor. I would purchase this again for a special occasion as I do not drink sodas that often.
Chris S.
Lillington
A friend recommended this to me and I found myself a fan. It doesn’t taste like Pepsi! First off. It mostly tastes kind of licorice-y. I found it interesting enough to pay the almost $3 a few times. It’s good. Try it
Kayle Jo W.
Hastings, MI
I was so sceptical when they came out with this because I knew it was just to grab your attention and take your money but I like them and grab one when I want something different
Michele G.
ashville, OH
I am a Coke Zero fan. To me regular Pepsi tastes flat. I bought this 1893 because I thought it would have a strong cola flavor. My boyfriend is a regular Pepsi drinker. Man, we love this cola. Wish they sold it in 12 packs. It has the strong cola flavor I love. My boyfriend even makes excuses to go to the store to pick it up. Hopefully, they decide to make it in larger package offerings.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
My local acme offers free items occasionally and last week it just so happened to be one can of this Pepsi 1893. Retail was $1.39 a can.

The color is same as what's in the 2016 formula. The smell to me was slightly different, not a sweet smell like I'm used to but slightly flat. I tried this beverage right out of the refrigerator so it was nicely chilled. The flavor was not as sweet as I am used to always which was actually rather nice. First few sips were good but I was over it after that.

Not a fan overall. Glad I tried it but it won't be happening again.
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
Saw this cola for the first time and was intrigued. Seemed like it has a slightly bolder flavor than classic Pepsi. It was good both plain and mixed with whiskey. I only bought one can but it was good enough I will likely purchase more to try it again
Kelsey S.
I seen this can at the dollar general a few weeks ago and decided to give it a try. After two drinks I poured it out. It was no where near pepsi, and it had a carbonated pepper taste to it. I do not recommend if you're looking for an actual pepsi cola.
Adam M.
Grove City, OH
Thought about buying these, can anyone describe the flavor? Too sweet?
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
Which flavor is your favorite?