Skin CareFacial SkincareBeauty by Earth

by Beauty by Earth

Is this product good for dry skin?
Start your review of Peppermint Tea Tree Body Wash - Organic Body Wash, Natural Body Wash for Women & Mens Body Wash Tea Tree Soap, Shower Gel Body Wash For Men, Tea Tree Oil Body Wash Organic, Antifungal Body Wash Pump!
Jenny C.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm not the biggest fan of the strong scent and thus was a little more lightweight than expected but overall I really liked it! I use it in place of a salicylic acid wash to treat my back acne that appeared out of no where and it's been working well so far!
Hannah W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh my gosh the scent of this is incredible! I live the peppermint with the tea tree! It makes my skin tingle! Definitely invigorating. The tea tree leaves my skin feeling so clean and honestly I think this product makes my skin better all around. Would recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...