Peppermint Place Sour Cherry Circus Sticks, 50 Sour Cherry Flavored Hard Candy Sticks

BY PEPPERMINT PLACE

• Are these similar to candy canes? Also is the flavor peppermint O...1 Answers
  • I love strawberry flavored candy where can I get this from?1 Answers
  • Where can i find this?1 Answers
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I love candy sticks, I don't mind which flavors I have. These are my favorite candy sticks during the holidays to have. I used to have a few on my dresser as a decoration but ate them. Candy Sticks does go well with coffee drinks if you want something minty taste. I cant wait to buy these again to make my coffee taste minty.
Stephanie T.
Bronx, NY
Perfect holiday treat! I'm the one that eats all the candy canes off of the christmas tree so my mom bought me these and they are great! At least now my hands are off the christmas tree.
Samantha P.
Lakeside, CA
I grew up getting these as treats from grandparents. They are delicious and now hold a special memory for me! The best are the peppermint variety in a nice hot mug of hot chocolate!
saher h.
Alexandria, VA
A bit of a weird taste but I over estimated how they were going to i would never purchase these ahain I kinda just liked how they looked
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Another wonderful candy from my childhood. I love the orange taste of these sticks. Great to stick into an orange and drink the juice.
Dylan F.
Mobile, AL
I loved these cotton candy stick candy. There is so much flavor, and super sweet. Definitely was perfect for my sweet tooth.
Alexandra B.
Columbus, OH
I like these but the orange flavor isn't the greatest. That could just be me though, but the other flavors are pretty good.
Amanda L.
New Tazewell, TN
I got these at the store when I was picking some other things up and it comes with a lot but I didn't enjoy the taste.
Nikki H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have no idea where my grandma bought these, but she always had them in her purse. It was impossible to turn them down
Ashley C.
I love orange sticks. It's amazing. I would love these any time. They are good in sprite gives it a little flavor.
Stephanie N.
Rockwood, TN
Are they good
Kassandra G.
Providence, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can i find this?
Jenny D.
I love strawberry flavored candy where can I get this from?
Nicole M.
Hamilton, NJ
Are these similar to candy canes? Also is the flavor peppermint OR orange or is it a mix of the both?