Peppermint Place Sour Cherry Circus Sticks, 50 Sour Cherry Flavored Hard Candy Sticks

BY PEPPERMINT PLACE

• Are these similar to candy canes? Also is the flavor peppermint O...1 Answers
  • I love strawberry flavored candy where can I get this from?1 Answers
  • Where can i find this?1 Answers
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I love candy sticks, I don't mind which flavors I have. These are my favorite candy sticks during the holidays to have. I used to have a few on my dresser as a decoration but ate them. Candy Sticks does go well with coffee drinks if you want something minty taste. I cant wait to buy these again to make my coffee taste minty.
Stephanie T.
Bronx, NY
Perfect holiday treat! I'm the one that eats all the candy canes off of the christmas tree so my mom bought me these and they are great! At least now my hands are off the christmas tree.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Another wonderful candy from my childhood. I love the orange taste of these sticks. Great to stick into an orange and drink the juice.
saher h.
Alexandria, VA
A bit of a weird taste but I over estimated how they were going to i would never purchase these ahain I kinda just liked how they looked
Ashley C.
I love orange sticks. It's amazing. I would love these any time. They are good in sprite gives it a little flavor.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
These are very good .I melt one in my hot tea when I am sick and it helps a lot. I really love the peppermint ones.
Samantha B.
Anything cotton candy calls my name out I love cotton candy and would die for it in anything and anyway
Makayla F.
The orange flavor ones are my favorite. there cute for decoration and good to eat. i can never have just one.
Ashley R.
Santa Cruz, CA
They're super sweet , so if you don't mind being it super sweet then this is going to the one candy for you
Samantha D.
Moorpark, CA
These were absolutwly deliciously. I loved every second of tasting it. I love anything sweet
Stephanie N.
Rockwood, TN
Are they good
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can i find this?
Jenny D.
I love strawberry flavored candy where can I get this from?
Nicole M.
Hamilton, NJ
Are these similar to candy canes? Also is the flavor peppermint OR orange or is it a mix of the both?