Peppermint Oil

Peppermint's brisk, uplifting aroma has been enjoyed for centuries, in both aromatherapeutic and culinary applications. Peppermint can be invigorating and rejuvenating. NOW Peppermint Oil is 100% pure, and steam distilled from fresh peppermint leaves.

Does this product help with calm your anxiety?
Is the product safe to put directly into skin? I like to put peppermint oil on my cloth face covers as a calming effect. Will the oil be harsh on the face/ skin?
Does this have a super strong smell? How many drops do you usually use?
Start your review of Peppermint Oil!
Product Highlights
I am fairly new in using essential oils (about a year) and have many friends that are firm believers in the more expensive beands.in reviews
Ken J.
Columbia, SC
Peppermint Oil uploaded by Ken J.
Purchased at: Amazon
An essential oil gem. A little goes a very long way. Helps with headaches. I add drops to my hair products. I put a few drops in a diffuser. I also heard peppermint oil keeps away pest.
kathleen E.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Peppermint Oil uploaded by kathleen E.
Peppermint Oil uploaded by kathleen E.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love using oils instead of chemicals in my house. I have three large dogs, whose paws are everywhere. It would make me nervous to use chemicals or the electrical pest controls. So peppermint keeps away bugs in general. They(the creepy crawlers) do not like it and will move on to another location. I have a weird fear of spiders. I actually think they can feel my fear. With peppermint oil, I have not come in contact with any (thank the universe) Mice do not like the scent either, which is an added bonus. I am a obsessive cleaner, but you never know how your neighbors’ are cleaning. In other words, no worries 🙂
Susan S.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Peppermint Oil uploaded by Susan S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Peppermint Oil is used for muscle and joint aches and even headaches when applied topically. I really like the now brand for their purity and quality . I recommend it to anyone that uses oils.
Natalie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Peppermint Oil uploaded by Natalie T.
This smells great when I add a few drops in my foot soak. Pricey but it's worth it. A little goes a long way, bottle lasts. I also add this to my diffuser to give a great scent and energy burst. Can be added to your hair routine. I'll recommend this multiple use item. Peppermint Oil
Danielle C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Peppermint Oil uploaded by Danielle C.
Love this for simple beauty routines and to add to my diffuser! Smells heavenly! I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a sweet, clean, and fresh scent.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
Peppermint is one of my favorite scents to diffuse in the fall and winter season. I love the Now Foods brand of oils because they offer their essential oils in a variety of sizes, going beyond your typical 1-2oz size, but I usually stick to the smaller sizes because I don’t have a lot of room to store my oils. I love to mix the Peppermint with lavender or eucalyptus. It tones down the mint, but the two scents mix very well together. I also like to mix a bit of peppermint oil with a bit of grapeseed to add to my hair once a week as a hair and scalp mask. Make sure you only add a few drops because you don’t want to risk getting a chemical burn from these essential oils.
Vanessa H.
Davison, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite peppermint oils. I know some people think we'll how can you mess up peppermintboil but believe me some do. Im a nurse and I like to keep a bottle of this at work. It really helps hide any bad odors. It works for headaches also. Just be careful and don't get it near your eyes. Even the fumes can irritate them. Iwill also add a few drops to my cleaning spray I made. I don't diffuse it as much as I do other scents but because I use it for so many other things.
Irina T.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my all time favorite scents is peppermint and this oil captures it perfectly. Very calming and relaxing to have a few drops of this in your aromatherapy diffuser. Would have liked it if the price for these oils were lower but still would recommend this trusted brand.
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Peppermint Oil uploaded by Jonathan M.
OMG love this product I use it in my humidifier to help with breathing at night and works wonders also I use this on my hair to keep it smelling amazing ,smooth and healthy.
Beatriz V.
Forney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love now oils, smells so good and natural, you don’t need too much to make your room smell amazing, I use them in my diffuser, price and quality!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lucia H.
1,123 reviews
il y a 4 ans
NOW Foods, Peppermint Oil (1 OZ) What is this good for?
Salma P. il y a 4 ans
Peppermint oil is good for soothing sore muscles if you put a dew drops into bathwater, it can help with migraines if you put it on your temples, it gets rid of bad breath, and its a great energizer and useful alternative to energy drinks. Always make sure to add it to water though!