Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino® Blended Beverage

How is that compared to the hot version?
How good is this frapp?
Would it drastically change the flavor if I order it with soy milk?
Start your review of Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino® Blended Beverage !
How would you rate this product?
Shelby , NC
Omg mocha coffee is my absolute favorite! The Flavor is not too strong or too sweet and it has a great taste that is affordable and great! I highly recommend this drink for people on the go!!!!!!!!!!
These are pretty dang good tbh. I doll stand by the prices of Frappuccinos being too high, but this Frappe is so good! I, personally, prefer to have half of the normal amounts of peppermint syrup, since mocha and peppermint are both strong flavors!
Esto me fascina donde quiera que lo venden lo busco, su sabor es agradable y me siento satisfecha cuando lo tomo casi siempre lo hago cuando tengo hambre así me sacio..
Lovettsville, VA
This is the awesome combination of chocolate and mint, with a shot of espresso for an extra caffeine boost. Holiday shopping look out, I am wiping out my whole list in one trip. As soon as I finish my drink...
Lynchburg, VA
I really enjoy a nice cup of coffee, especially when it's flavored! It reminds me of sitting in by the fireplace trying to keep warm in the winter or if it's cold, staying cool in the summer time! This drink can be for any occasion!
La Place, LA
This is one of many delicious frappes you can find. I'm always looking forward to trying the seasonal drinks here. The flavor isn't too overpowering. All in all a great beverage.
Charleston, SC
Yes, I know it's not normal to drink cold beverages in the wintertime (especially living up North), but these are just so delicious!!! I love Frappuccinos and this one is the perfect mint and chocolate blend.
I absolutely love the taste of this. Sadly anytime I ever get a Frappuccino it is very watered down. I guess that is the fault of Starbucks but if you get this in latte form it definitely has tons of flavor!
Palm Harbor , FL
One of my favorites. I wait all year for the winter drinks (hate the Pumpkin Spice Latte and am allergic). Chocolate and mint, kind of like a york patty. A little pricey, but that's expected from Starbucks
Bastrop, LA
It's my favorite winter drink from starbucks besides the hot version. I'm also not one for coffee taste but sometimes you just need it especially during finals week. And all the peppermint and mocha hides the coffee taste. So it's perfect.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...