BeautyFaceFacial Skincarecarolina castile soap
Peppermint Castile Soap - 32 oz - Oregon Tilth Certified Organic

Peppermint Castile Soap - 32 oz - Oregon Tilth Certified Organic

by carolina castile soap

Our Peppermint Castile Soap smells minty fresh and is great for a morning shower pick-me-up. It smells minty fresh. This Peppermint Castile Soap will make your body tingle, at least in certain places! We use a blend of peppermint essential oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peppermint Castile Soap - 32 oz - Oregon Tilth Certified Organic!
Jamal P.
new rochelle
Refreshing product, that honestly has an aromatherapy type of effect that relaxes you. I will continue to use this product and it is extremely effective leaving you fresh and clean with the added bonus of the relaxation effects mentioned before. DEFINITELY WORTH TRYING OUT!!
Kelsey L.
I love cleansing my face with Castile soap. It’s natural, doesn’t break me out, really gets the dirt/makeup off and feels really refreshing on my skin. Castile soap is universal and can be used for many things.

Looking for your answer?