Pepperidge Herb Seasoned Stuffing uploaded by Bobbie Jo G.Pepperidge Herb Seasoned Stuffing uploaded by Jaime A.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing.
Select herbs & spices blended with white and wheat breads. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I use this ever year I can't go wrong with it price is reasonable the seasoning are great it soaks up thd broth also!!" in 1 review
Holly J.
Boise, ID
This is the kind of stuffing my parents would always make when I was a kid. Every Thanksgiving or holiday. Now I make it for my family. The seasonings are perfect. Not too strong. It always comes out super moist and very flavorful. It never lasts long enough to have leftovers.
Mikhail D.
Westwego, LA
Tried this brand for the first time this past Thanksgiving and I loved it!! I love my stovetop stuffing but that one gets too mushy which I honestly don't mind sometimes, but this stuffing came out perfect it was nice that when I added gravy it didn't get mushy after it held up perfect will definitely be using for all holidays to come!!!
Mary T.
Maybe I'm being biased because I'm not big on store-bought pre-packaged stuffing but this was not my favorite. This was really a disappointment for me as I love Pepperidge Farm. It was not as tasty as I thought. It was very dry and I followed the directions perfectly. Very disappointed in this product. Also it was a bit more expensive for as bad as it turned out.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
This is what we use for an old family recipe for stuffing and it is absolutely essential! The perfect texture and taste for what we need and it absorbs just right. If you are making stuffing this is the only kind to use. The cubed makes a stuffing that is TOO bready.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is perfect for those big family gatherings when you don't have the time or energy to make your own. There are so many options to add your own twist including vegetables and chicken/turkey stock, and even meats and fruits.
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert
This has a nice blend of herbs giving it a delicious flavor. I like to use it traditionally with turkey or chicken but it also tastes amazing in a meatloaf believe it or not. This is a great brand and a good price.
Meredith S.
Muncie, IN
I love this stuffing. It's my go-to for any holiday meal or just a night with some good ole' fashioned comfort food. It has great flavor and is already seasoned so you just need to add the moisture/liquid to it! It's so easy to make and can be ready in just a few minutes.
Jennifer J.
Marietta, GA
I know it's not homemade but I grew up eating stuffing made from this every Thanksgiving. It's what I still use now that I cook the meal. Easy prep and everyone likes it. I recommend.
Brandi M.
I use this every year for Thanksgiving. I like to put in sausage with my sauteed carrots celery. And of course I always put in extra chicken broth throughout the cooking process.
Katie B.
Charlottesville, VA
This is really good stuffing!! You can make this alone or add vegetables and it will always turn out well. Just make sure you don't add extra salt to the mix as it is already salty enough! Cooks well inside and out of a bird as well.
Olivia E.
Bradenton, FL
Should I cook this in the turkey or separately ?
angela o.
Milton , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Would you suggest this for any occasion officially the holidays? I was thinking about purchasing it
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
When preparing in advance, how do you store and keep this relatively fresh until meal time?
Anayely A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
does it get fluffy or soft after you add water?
Kristen O.
Albuquerque , NM
How does this brand compare to Stove Top?