Pepperidge Herb Seasoned Stuffing uploaded by Bobbie Jo G.Pepperidge Herb Seasoned Stuffing uploaded by Jaime A.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing.
Select herbs & spices blended with white and wheat breads. see more...

Pepperidge Herb Seasoned Stuffing
  • "I use this ever year I can't go wrong with it price is reasonable the seasoning are great it soaks up thd broth also!!" in 1 review
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
This is what we use for an old family recipe for stuffing and it is absolutely essential! The perfect texture and taste for what we need and it absorbs just right. If you are making stuffing this is the only kind to use. The cubed makes a stuffing that is TOO bready.
Meabh B.
Meabh B.
Can't go wrong with this stuffing. I normally bake it separate than inside the turkey & it turns out delicious every time. Most grocery stores carry it. I use lower sodium chicken broth & light butter & a small amount of turkey drippings. This is my go-to stuffing!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My absolute favorite stuffing. This stuff is delicious and I look forward to this every thanksgiving. You need to work fast when you mix the ingredients or it can end up dry, personally I like to mix gravy with it anyways. Yummmmmy
Ella B.
Ella B.
There are so many different stuffing in the market place. My family and I love the taste of Pepperidge Farm seasoned stuffing. The stuffing come in several favors. No matter what favors, we love them all.
Heather C.
Heather C.
My go to stuffing mix for the holidays always makes making a homemade stuffing dish much easier. Only reason I didn't give 5 starts once in awhile the seasoned variety seems not to have seasoning.
Emilly A.
Emilly A.
Mobile, AL
The ONLY type of stuffing mix my husbands grandma uses to make dressing for thanksgiving and christmas! If she doesn't have this brand and the herb kind she ain't making the dressing!!
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
I love thanksgiving because I get to make my own stuffing with product. It is so delicious and I dont use nothing else only this, I could never get tired of this stuffing ❤
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Temple, GA
This is amazing! Flavor is great! Depending on how moist you like it I would suggest added more liquid than it calls for.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best stuffing mix!!!! It's just as good as homemade and necessary for your thanksgiving feast!
Mary T.
Mary T.
Maybe I'm being biased because I'm not big on store-bought pre-packaged stuffing but this was not my favorite. This was really a disappointment for me as I love Pepperidge Farm. It was not as tasty as I thought. It was very dry and I followed the directions perfectly. Very disappointed in this product. Also it was a bit more expensive for as bad as it turned out.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Bradenton, FL
Should I cook this in the turkey or separately ?
angela o.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Would you suggest this for any occasion officially the holidays? I was thinking about purchasing it
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
does it get fluffy or soft after you add water?
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
When preparing in advance, how do you store and keep this relatively fresh until meal time?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Marysville, MI
I have always used stove top but was considering trying something new. How does this stuffing cook? And how does it taste? Compared to other brands.