BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bold Flavor. Snappy Crunch.™

sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
This incredible airy in the middle still having a crunch I adore,this prosuct from Pepperidge Farms was not easy to find when they first hit main stream even the one store I alwayeas hit when I cannot find a product(s).
*Of course,you know what Big Box Store talking about,for those who read my reviews and blogs and my newest attempts of vlogging,know I do not like mentioning other product(s) even store(s) I feel it is not fair:-)*
BINGO I grabbed a few different flavors and fell in love with the name who can't resist a fun name like "JINGOS!"???
I truley enjoyed all interesting combonation and twist of flavors..when I had to choose I picked the BEST in my opinion is their PARMESEAN GARLIC♥★★★★★
A delightful criisp airy bursting with the unique twist of Garlic inter twining with Parmesean..these cracker JINGOS are great on top of salads ; sandwixhs and also on casseroles of course the old-fashioned way right out of the bag♥
I recommend this prosuct:-)
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
My husband and I tried these on a whim once and they were just ok. Honestly I forgot about them until I saw them here and thought I would review. They're kind of weirdly shaped and didn't have a real noticeable flavor like some other crackers like it.
Caitlin M.
These are a perfect snack for the cheese lovers. You can find them at just about any grocery or convenience store and they're fairly cheap. They make a great party snack! They have a very bold flavor and they bite-size.
Vanessa A.
Not a fan of this flavor. left a bad after taste in my mouth.the otger flavors were way better.theonlt probably is they don't sell it in every supermarket.
Anna S.
Temple, GA
I have never had this. But they sound really good to me. I really would like to try these out and see if they are good or not.
Lacy S.
Laurens , SC
I could eat these all day, I love them with hummus. My kids love them including my very picky 2 year old daughter.
claudia z.
The flavor is really unique almost reminds me of a seasoning you'd put on grilled chicken............
mayra q.
San Bernardino, CA
These are amazing packed with flavor and i found them at the 99cent store. must try