BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bold Flavor. Snappy Crunch.™

Seema D.
Cream Ridge
These aren't great. They're something to snack on when you're really hungry but the flavor isn't up to standards as the flavor of typical junk food is, yet it's not a healthy snack either. The crackers are thick, yet also soft. The flavoring is composed of heavily dusted powder and can be quite messy on your fingers. The aftertaste in your mouth is worse than eating a whole onion.
Ramya T.
I love these crackers and my local store stopped carrying them. i was hesitant to order them online but over all was glad I did. Three of the four bags had no more broken crackers than any I have bought at the store. One bag did have some damage but it didn't effect the taste. They were shipped in a small box with little padding. A larger box wrapped in air bags might have been better . Still, I will order again.
Erika C.
Great snack! I love the sweet and tangy taste and these are just so good! I could eat a whole bag in one sitting and they aren't too bad for you!
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
I tried these and am not sure about them. They were alright, but I don't know if I'd purchase them again. I don't think the flavor was for me.
Michaela D.
Pike road, AL
I love these lime & sweet chili crackers! They aren't too spicy but have a little kick!
John A.
W Sacramento, CA
Great snacks for people who haven't tried it. I recommend it if you like lime flavors