BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Grahams Cookies & Cream Snacks.
Made with whole grain.

Janessa R.
Janessa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
These are really good. They're sweet but not overly sweet. Even my sister loves it and she's not too keen on a lot of sweet stuff.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Foodie Expert
These were so good! It's been months since my husband picked them up from the store, but they're easy to remember. Careful, they won't last long in your house! These would be great in a fun recipe of marshmallow cream.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
Foodie Expert
I thought these were not bad, but not the greatest either. I think my family prefers some of the other favors of Goldfish more than these. i might give them another try, but not too soon.
Leia C.
Leia C.
Kids could take them or leave them. I think they prefer the crackers then these. I won't be buying them again. They sat in the pantry for weeks without being touched.
Connie S.
Connie S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I love goldfish, they are delicious. These new goldfish grahams are awesome! You can at least pretend you are being remotely healthy when you eat them.
Sonya J.
Sonya J.
My nephew really love these. They are a great quick snack during school or with lunch. I really like them also because they're sweet and and delicious.
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
Saginaw, MI
My kid loves these, very easy to pack up and take anywhere. Very yummy, & zero mess.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Yummy! My son loves these cracker Graham's. Bite size sweet fish grahams. Crunchy, affordable and great for on the go snack.
Missy S.
Missy S.
This is definitely one of mine and my son's favorites. Delicious. It's a perfect snack while I'm at work or when he's at school.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Yummy. Not too sweet but just the right amount of sweetness to curb your craving. Great lunchbox snack for kids too