BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #23 in Bagels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New! Resealable package.
Pepperidge Farm.
Zesty Italian croutons.
Now with more Italian seasoning!
Generous cut.

Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I buy these often, they go really well with salads. I sprinkle them over the salad and add some balsamico over it. Tastes pretty much the same as real italian food would. They also go great with any kind of salad and cheese. You can use these for a mixed platter with cheese, olives, peppers ect. to eat it as a snack with your wine. Yummy!
Jessica O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Pepperidge Farm makes awesome croutons. They're always packed with flavor. The zesty Italian ones taste great and almost any salad. I love all the different flavors that this company makes. I usually go to the Pepperidge Farm croutons whenever we go to the store and buy salad products.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
These Zesty Italian Croutons are large and crunchy with just the right amount of seasoning to stand out from your salad dressing. They are delicious. I love to eat them right out of the bag. They are great all by themselves.
Aimee m.
East hartford, Ct
Pepperidge farm everything is usually good. I have tried their other croutons have not had a chance to try these ones but will be looking out for them on my next shopping trip
Katie H.
These are my absolute favorite! I use them no matter what type of dressing I decide to use. It has just enough flavor to give my salad that extra boost!
Cara O.
Denton, TX
I love these Pepperidge farm croutons. They are perfect for when I don't have time to make my own croutons! I like the Italian flavor on Cesar salads!
Kimberly R.
This is one of my family's favorite flavored & brand of croutons! We are a big salad family and love the great flavor these Italian croutons!
Kirsten T.
Magna, UT
Love these. Add the perfect flavor to a salad! They add a crunch and are even good plain for a snack. My 1 year old loves to eat them too.
Yessenia B.
Albuquerque, NM
This product puts the zest in plain old salads. My dad absolute love these croutons. They herbs fit very well with any salad.
Lauren R.
I'm not usually a crouton fan, but I like these! My kids even like to eat them right out of the bag. It's a treat for them!