Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Bread

Pepperidge Farm?? Whole Grain Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
2 Slices Provide.
100% Whole Grain, 32% Dietary Fiber of Your Day's Worth.
See Back For Details.
100% Whole Wheat.
Hearty Texture.
4g of Fiber Per Slice.
Made With Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt.
Low Fat.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Whole Grain.
Low in Saturated Fat & Cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association heartcheckmark.org.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
Net wt 24 oz (1.5 lbs) (680g).

How good is this bread, by that I mean does it taste fresh? Does it mold? I have found that many breads that I've purchased recently do not mold. Which in my opinion is very disturbing.
Anybody have any interesting recipes?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Bread!
Love this bread. Toasted or as a grilled cheese. My new go to bread! Also not that expensive
Charlotte, NC
We like this for salads at my house and the left overs I make in topping for my casseroles
It tastes very healthy, and it's on the rather good-tasting sides of wheat bread.
Maracay,ARA
Usamos todo el tiempo en mi casa, para bocadillos y tostadas y casi cualquier otra necesidad de pan que pudiéramos tener. Hemos comenzado a inclinarse hacia los paneles más creativos ahora (como el pan de panera de Panera), pero sigue siendo un alimento básico bueno que llena cualquier y todas las necesidades de pan (y viene pre-cortado!).
Vega Alta, PR
One of my favorite, so soft and yummy. the packing is amazing the double layer makes them stay soft longer
Winnipeg, MB
Since I started my diet my meal plan always include this once, so yummy and healthy of course.