Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Bread

Pepperidge Farm?? Whole Grain Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
2 Slices Provide.
100% Whole Grain, 32% Dietary Fiber of Your Day's Worth.
See Back For Details.
100% Whole Wheat.
Hearty Texture.
4g of Fiber Per Slice.
Made With Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt.
Low Fat.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Whole Grain.
Low in Saturated Fat & Cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association heartcheckmark.org.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
Net wt 24 oz (1.5 lbs) (680g).

How good is this bread, by that I mean does it taste fresh? Does it mold? I have found that many breads that I've purchased recently do not mold. Which in my opinion is very disturbing.
Anybody have any interesting recipes?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Bread!
I am a sucker for croutons. These are so good and crunchy but not too hard that you break your teeth on them.
Woodstock, IL
Throw a few on some lettuce, add some cheese, and you have a tasty easy side for dinner everyone will love.
Portland, OR
I love these croutons they are so crunchy and delicious. They are great for salads and other things too.
We used to use these at my old job for catering businesses and everyone talked about how good they were!!
Scottsdale, AZ
Yum! These croutons add a wonderful flavor and cruch to a salad. They are the perfect bite sized pieces
West Deptford, NJ
One of my favorites breads. Had a lot of flavor and goes great with anything you want to put on it!
Strongsville, OH
Delicious croutons! Love that they are whole grain instead of white flours. Great touch for salads.
North Charleston, SC
Pepperidge farm whole grain bread is very good! It is great for sandwiches for the whole family !
It's ok seems kind of dry but tastes ok lots of texture with all of the grains that are included
These are the perfect texture with great seasoning. They are my favorite store bought croutons.