BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #40 in Bread

Pepperidge Farm?? Whole Grain Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
2 Slices Provide.
100% Whole Grain, 32% Dietary Fiber of Your Day's Worth.
See Back For Details.
100% Whole Wheat.
Hearty Texture.
4g of Fiber Per Slice.
Made With Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt.
Low Fat.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Whole Grain.
Low in Saturated Fat & Cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association heartcheckmark.org.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
Net wt 24 oz (1.5 lbs) (680g). see more...

• How good is this bread, by that I mean does it taste fresh? Does ...1 Answers
  • Anybody have any interesting recipes?2 Answers
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I use this brand of bread. For all my sandwiches, and French toast in the morning. My kid love this type of bread. Especially for toast.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
we can never make any sandwiches or pb and j's without this bread! it is very delicious and i'd say low calories and healthy
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ
Foodie Expert
Good whole grain bread. I eat it often. It seems to be healthy and delicious. I would recommend it to friends.
Marie P.
We use this all the time in my house, for sandwiches and toast and just about any other bread needs we might have. We've started leaning towards fancier loaves now (like Panera's peasant loaf), but this is still a good staple that fills any and all bread needs (and comes pre-sliced!).
Kim L.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite loafs of bread. It's soft and delicious, not like other brands that have kind of hard wheat bread. It toasts great and stay fresh longer because of the double packaging.
Jaimie M.
Rowley, MA
One of my favorites! Even great when we stock up and freeze some, then unfreeze. Lots of flavor and the bread is a good size so your sandwich meat doesn't hang over the edges. Try it!
rayevah h.
Pepperidge farms bread is delish it's really tasty it is not dry and it's soft and fluffy bread the flavor is not to strong but has a yummy kick to it very healthy bread
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
This is the only bread me and my family buys i love the taste and the price you cannot beat, i hope they make a gluten free bread in the near future.
Rejeana M.
Ventura, CA
Use these for a little extra zing of flavor in my salads, dip with hummus, even used it in my thanksgiving stuffing. Multi functioning product.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Very yummy! Best topping for my salads! The seasoned flavor is my favorite! This brand also has many other flavors that are also very yummy!
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Foodie Expert
Anybody have any interesting recipes?
Abi S.
Foodie Expert
How good is this bread, by that I mean does it taste fresh? Does it mold? I have found that many breads that I've purchased recently do not mold. Which in my opinion is very disturbing.