BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #31 in Bread

Pepperidge Farm?? Whole Grain Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
2 Slices Provide.
100% Whole Grain, 32% Dietary Fiber of Your Day's Worth.
See Back For Details.
100% Whole Wheat.
Hearty Texture.
4g of Fiber Per Slice.
Made With Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt.
Low Fat.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Whole Grain.
Low in Saturated Fat & Cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association heartcheckmark.org.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
Net wt 24 oz (1.5 lbs) (680g). see more...

• How good is this bread, by that I mean does it taste fresh? Does it...1 Answers
  • Anybody have any interesting recipes?2 Answers
Marie P.
Marie P.
We use this all the time in my house, for sandwiches and toast and just about any other bread needs we might have. We've started leaning towards fancier loaves now (like Panera's peasant loaf), but this is still a good staple that fills any and all bread needs (and comes pre-sliced!).
Illsie A.
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I use this brand of bread. For all my sandwiches, and French toast in the morning. My kid love this type of bread. Especially for toast.
marisol l.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
we can never make any sandwiches or pb and j's without this bread! it is very delicious and i'd say low calories and healthy
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ
Foodie Expert
Good whole grain bread. I eat it often. It seems to be healthy and delicious. I would recommend it to friends.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
Foodie Expert
Best bread for a healthy alternative! It's 100% whole wheat and is great for breakfast with eggs and turkey bacon
Jana B.
Jana B.
Foodie Expert
Love this bread. Toasted or as a grilled cheese. My new go to bread! Also not that expensive
rayevah h.
rayevah h.
Pepperidge farms bread is delish it's really tasty it is not dry and it's soft and fluffy bread the flavor is not to strong but has a yummy kick to it very healthy bread
Jocy H.
Jocy H.
It tastes very healthy, and it's on the rather good-tasting sides of wheat bread.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Ferndale, WA
Very good whole grain bread, makes a great sandwich. My whole family enjoys this. The price is also a bonus.
Rejeana M.
Rejeana M.
Ventura, CA
Use these for a little extra zing of flavor in my salads, dip with hummus, even used it in my thanksgiving stuffing. Multi functioning product.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Foodie Expert
Anybody have any interesting recipes?
Abi S.
Abi S.
How good is this bread, by that I mean does it taste fresh? Does it mold? I have found that many breads that I've purchased recently do not mold. Which in my opinion is very disturbing.