Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Bread

Pepperidge Farm?? Whole Grain Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
2 Slices Provide.
100% Whole Grain, 32% Dietary Fiber of Your Day's Worth.
See Back For Details.
100% Whole Wheat.
Hearty Texture.
4g of Fiber Per Slice.
Made With Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt.
Low Fat.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Whole Grain.
Low in Saturated Fat & Cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association heartcheckmark.org.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
Net wt 24 oz (1.5 lbs) (680g).

How good is this bread, by that I mean does it taste fresh? Does it mold? I have found that many breads that I've purchased recently do not mold. Which in my opinion is very disturbing.
Anybody have any interesting recipes?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Bread!
Templeton , MA
Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Bread uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
After having colon surgery I had to make a huge change in my diet. I quit buying white bread or generic wheat bread and opted for Pepperidge Farms Whole Grain bread . It has a great fresh taste and I can feel good about the ingredients and nutritional value it provides . It’s well worth the cost . As a matter of fact had it this morning, made avocado toast with it!
We use this all the time in my house, for sandwiches and toast and just about any other bread needs we might have. We've started leaning towards fancier loaves now (like Panera's peasant loaf), but this is still a good staple that fills any and all bread needs (and comes pre-sliced!).
One of my favorite loafs of bread. It's soft and delicious, not like other brands that have kind of hard wheat bread. It toasts great and stay fresh longer because of the double packaging.
Rowley, MA
One of my favorites! Even great when we stock up and freeze some, then unfreeze. Lots of flavor and the bread is a good size so your sandwich meat doesn't hang over the edges. Try it!
Pepperidge farms bread is delish it's really tasty it is not dry and it's soft and fluffy bread the flavor is not to strong but has a yummy kick to it very healthy bread
Mt Prospect, IL
Very good! I don't like wheat bread all that much but this is pretty good. It is all hood whole wheat makes awesome sandwitches and toast! One of the better wheat breads I have had
This is one of the only breads I eat. I love that it is whole grain yet soft and I love the big slices. Great for sandwiches or toasted with apnd butter
Woodbridge, VA
This is the only bread me and my family buys i love the taste and the price you cannot beat, i hope they make a gluten free bread in the near future.
Ventura, CA
Use these for a little extra zing of flavor in my salads, dip with hummus, even used it in my thanksgiving stuffing. Multi functioning product.
Croydon , PA
Very yummy! Best topping for my salads! The seasoned flavor is my favorite! This brand also has many other flavors that are also very yummy!