BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

We have been baking delicious breads with wholesome ingredients for you for over 75 years. Our passion and dedication to quality show in the care put into every detail. Pepperidge Farm White breads are the perfect choice for all sandwich lovers with its convenient square shape and a delightfully light, mild flavor that perfectly complements any sandwich.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Yeast, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Whey* (Milk), Salt, Wheat Gluten, Monoglycerides, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard Spoilage, Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Ashley G.
Tucson, AZ
My husbands favorite bread he throws a fit when I forget and its the first thing on my list everyone. Lol man loves sandwiches. The bread isn't dry which I enjoy and has a very suddle taste so it's easy to make a savory ham and cheese sandwich or a sweet pb&j
Gloria H.
Durham, NC
Pepperidge Farm brand makes amazing creation they are so delicious like their macadamia white chocolate cookies or their Geneva cookies but their white whitebread and don't even taste like regular bread it is good and sweet
Alexandra W.
I love this bread! It doesn't break or crumble easily which is awesome. I use it for all types of sandwiches! It's awesome for me as a college student to just have some good bread to use in my dorm!
Beth D.
I used pepridge farms white bread to make little cucumber and strawberry tea sandwiches. The texture and consistency were perfect for this type of sandwich.
Heather D.
It is a good traditional white bread but is a little expensive. You can get any supermarket brand white bread cheaper and it will taste the same.
Andrew S.
I like this product, but it really is nothing special. It's just a basic white bread with a decent texture, although it is a little thin.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
My family loves Pepperidge Farm breads and products. We don't buy them often because they are priced a little more than other brands.
Betsy W.
Rochester, PA
Great product. Always fresh and reasonably priced. Comes in many different varieties. My favorite is the cinnamon raisin
Their bread is amazing! It always has this fresh taste to it. Also, it's amazing because it has very few crumbs.
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
This is just like any other white bread. Nothing special. I prefer my bread a little heartier.