Pepperidge Farm Very Thin White Bread uploaded by Tara B.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm?? Very Thin White Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
Sliced Enriched Bread.
40 Calories Per Slice.
Net wt 16 oz (1 lb) (454g). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna C.
I eat this bread everyday. I am on a strict diet and at 40 calories a slice, this bread enables me to enjoy a sandwich without the calories of a regular slice of bread. 2 slices of this bread is equivalent to 1 slice of regular bread. I don't have to give up flavor either, this bread is very delicious. It does cost a little more and for many this is a downside. I eat this bread to keep my diet on track and enjoy bread without the guilt! I recommend it highly!
Tara B.
Lyons, GA
I love this bread! Mainly because it's so cute but other than that it is only 40 calories a slice.👏🏼 I love bread and sometimes I feel like just like the idea of having bread with my meal so this is perfect. I can have my bread but not have all the calories. Simple right? I literally have to go two towns over to get it but it is so worth it.
Kelsie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
Overpriced, but I like to buy this occasionally when I have guests or a party. It's perfect to make little snack sandwiches, something for everyone!
Katherine J.
Liverpool , NY
Perfect for that sandwich that needs that extra something. Extremely fresh even after a week or so. Would definitely recommend!