Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Apricot raspberry.
Verona??????????????????.
Sweet apricot and raspberry filling, delicate texture.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Verona?????????????????? apricot raspberry.
Made with real fruit.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Allisyn D.
THESE COOKIES ARE SO DANG GOOD! I could (and have) eat the whole bag in one sitting. They're sweet from the fruit filling, but not tooth ache sweet, and just the right amount of crisp! Definitely would recommend.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles , CA
One of my favorite cookies. I purchased this at Target. They have the right amount of sweetness. They are pretty soft. I would recomend this
Eunice K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the jelly. I wish there was more jam than cookie. The proportions are not my favorite which is why I'm giving it a 4 versus a 5. I honestly don't think it's that healthy as well.
viktoriya k.
Concord, CA
These cookies are perfect with some tea or coffee! They aren't too sweet and taste so good!
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
I love the texture and taste of these cookies . It almost doesn't feel as tho the cookie is so bad for you . I'm not a fan of raspberry but I do enjoy this particular taste of them in this brands cookie
stephanie d.
Missiom, British Columbia
I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor . They almost tasted too sweet for me
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?