Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Apricot raspberry.
Verona??????????????????.
Sweet apricot and raspberry filling, delicate texture.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Verona?????????????????? apricot raspberry.
Made with real fruit.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Damalis M.
Bronx, NY
These are MY FAVORITE COOKIES of all time!!!! I think they are unique and unlike any other cookie. They are soft and buttery. They have this amazing fruity center that is just perfect. If this was the only cookie on earth I would be fine.
Manisha P.
Baytown, TX
This cookie reminds me of happy childhood memories. It is made with real fruit and I love it. Whenever I am down, i would love to grab a bite of this cookie.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
I love these cookies so much! I find myself craving them often and can probably eat a whole bag in one sitting. I always pick one up when I'm at the grocery store because they're such a distinct taste and I can't find a product like it at all. Very reasonably priced and I always enjoy it when I get it.
Zelly G.
These cookies bring back memories! I used to eat these as a little girl. The high quality taste and flavor hasn't changed one bit. The raspberry center and the buttery taste of the cookie... To die for! Very delicious.
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
These cookies are so addicting they taste so great they remind me of my childhood
Stefani C.
Sicklerville, NJ
The cookie itself is so buttery and delicious. The jelly is the perfect amount of sweet and tart. The combo together is just delicious.
Mia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are totally delish, I like to eat them with a cup of strawberry milk, yum! Sometimes they can be a little hard to find in stores, this specific variety and the flavor mix isn't for everybody but I love them.
Gen T.
San Diego, CA
These are one of my favorite cookies from Pepperidge Farm. I love the jam in the center, it reminds me of the Knott's cookies
Corrine S.
Foxborough , MA
Great flavor. Good price. I bought them once. I would not buy them again. They were average. Better cookies out there.
Allisyn D.
THESE COOKIES ARE SO DANG GOOD! I could (and have) eat the whole bag in one sitting. They're sweet from the fruit filling, but not tooth ache sweet, and just the right amount of crisp! Definitely would recommend.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?