Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Apricot raspberry.
Verona??????????????????.
Sweet apricot and raspberry filling, delicate texture.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Verona?????????????????? apricot raspberry.
Made with real fruit.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
FashionDues 💖.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
The only cookies i eat with a jelky filled middle frosting. I love them. Its very chewy but in a good enjoyable way
Karen S.
Karen S.
Westville, NJ
I like these buttery, jam-filled cookies with a cup of hot tea. They are perfect for a snack or a light dessert after dinner. The butter flavor goes perfect with the jam and isn't overly sweet. Love these.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Radcliff, KY
These are Great! They remind me of the cookies my mother makes at Christmas, she got the recipe from my German grandmother. Love these cookies, very unique!!
Jenny U.
Jenny U.
These cookies are absolutely delicious. Always have a package at my house. They're not to sweet and the hard jam in the middle tastes so pure and natural. They're a bit pricey, but well worth it.
abby r.
abby r.
I give this 5 stars ..
because they delicioussssssssss !!!
omg they so yummy and leave your mouth unexplainablee.
These cookies are absolutely delicious. Always have a package at my house
Mia S.
Mia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are totally delish, I like to eat them with a cup of strawberry milk, yum! Sometimes they can be a little hard to find in stores, this specific variety and the flavor mix isn't for everybody but I love them.
Gen T.
Gen T.
San Diego, CA
These are one of my favorite cookies from Pepperidge Farm. I love the jam in the center, it reminds me of the Knott's cookies
Corrine S.
Corrine S.
foxborough , MA
Great flavor. Good price. I bought them once. I would not buy them again. They were average. Better cookies out there.
Allisyn D.
Allisyn D.
THESE COOKIES ARE SO DANG GOOD! I could (and have) eat the whole bag in one sitting. They're sweet from the fruit filling, but not tooth ache sweet, and just the right amount of crisp! Definitely would recommend.
Anna W.
Anna W.
You can't go wrong with Pepperidge Farms! Milano is my absolute favorite, but these "eccentric" flavors are always so tasty. Expensive, but worth it every now and then.
Dawn O.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?