Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Apricot raspberry.
Verona??????????????????.
Sweet apricot and raspberry filling, delicate texture.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Verona?????????????????? apricot raspberry.
Made with real fruit.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Allison B.
Allison B.
Best! Great brand! Love raspberries! Cookie is not too hard or too soft. Perfect
Julissa F.
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
I love the texture and taste of these cookies . It almost doesn't feel as tho the cookie is so bad for you . I'm not a fan of raspberry but I do enjoy this particular taste of them in this brands cookie
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
I am highly obsessed with these cookies as well as the strawberry ones. It's give you a whole different meaning to cookies once ou take that first bite you only want more!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Madison, MS
I love these cookie. Apricot and respbery! What could be better. A great snack in the afternoon.
These cookies are ok. Would like them to be a little softer. My mom and I drank a good ole cup of coffee and had these as a snack.
Melissa m.
Melissa m.
East Hartford, CT
What an explosion of flavors! Yum yum yum these are great A definite must try
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
These cookies are splendid, and might just be the death of me!! I have them almost daily with my coffee. The crispy cookie with the gooey center is a wonderful combination.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Saginaw, MI
My favorite cookie ever! Yum! Really good for breakfast as well. An interesting take on the original.
Annette N.
Annette N.
Frankfort, IN
Pepperidge Farms is always good...right? Well, I didn't care for the apricot and raspberry combination. I love both, but not together. Everyone has a taste, flavor, and texture preference...this combination us not mine.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Love apricots and love raspberries but together not so much.... This was really not my cup of tea at all.... :-(
Dawn O.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?