Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Apricot raspberry.
Verona??????????????????.
Sweet apricot and raspberry filling, delicate texture.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Verona?????????????????? apricot raspberry.
Made with real fruit.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Lauren H.
Irvine, CA
This cookie would be my favorite cookie because it is a not a guilty pleasure but taste like it without the calories
Veronica C.
This cookie are the heaven. I couldn't stop eat them all. The flavor is excellent. The best cookie ever.
Kayla J.
Surprise, AZ
My grandma had me try these once and they were so good! I can't find them anywhere now.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
I absolutely love these cookies!!! Especially for the holidays. I can't get enough of them. They almost melt in your mouth and aren't overly sweet like some other cookies. Taste good with or with out milk.
Grace K.
Such a classic! I remember cherishing these cookies when we were able to pick one thing out from the grocery store. I love the flavor and the smell of them. They will do more than give you a sweet fix, they will take you down memory lane and bring you home. Do yourself a favor and indulge in the yummy apricot raspberry flavor.
Pamela A.
Springfield, VA
favorite cookies ever and so underrated! i have always loved the strawberry ones but these just took it to the next level!
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
I am not really into raspberry and fuity jellies but I love this cookie! My sister is the one who introduced me to it and I definitely do not regret tasting it! It is very sweet and delish! Definitely a must try!
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
I love these. Don't look at the calories if you're munching on a diet, because you will eat pretty much the entire box in one sitting. The cookie is perfectly buttery and the jelly gives it that hint of fresh.
Cheryl M.
Madison, MS
I love these cookie. Apricot and respbery! What could be better. A great snack in the afternoon.
Alexa P.
I am highly obsessed with these cookies as well as the strawberry ones. It's give you a whole different meaning to cookies once ou take that first bite you only want more!
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?