Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Ruru A.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Butter, Cornstarch, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Apricot Puree Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Raspberry
Concentrate, Eggs, Pectin, Nonfat Milk, Soy Protein, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Salt, Cream Of Tartar, Sodium Citrate, Caramel Color. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this too my family love these type of cookies and so does my boyfriend. Laws goodness I might just get some this week sweet tooth.
These cookies are ok. Would like them to be a little softer. My mom and I drank a good ole cup of coffee and had these as a snack.
Anna L.
Love love love this it is so yummy and sweet the jam filling is perfect not too sweet and just enough to balance out the cookie
Gen T.
San Diego, CA
These are one of my favorite cookies from Pepperidge Farm. I love the jam in the center, it reminds me of the Knott's cookies
Grace P.
I wish this cookie did not have appricots in it. It would taste btter with just the rasberries. I also think it is too sweet.
Julia G.
North Waterboro, ME
All I have to say is if yo haven't had these cookies, have them, theyre to die for. These are a staple to have in your home.
Pamela A.
Springfield, VA
favorite cookies ever and so underrated! i have always loved the strawberry ones but these just took it to the next level!
Joan L.
Gotta love these guys. They are a tradition in our household. Always delicious for the children.. and the adults as well.
Corrine S.
Foxborough, MA
Great flavor. Good price. I bought them once. I would not buy them again. They were average. Better cookies out there.
Nataly M.
west haven, CT
These are so yummy! I love buying these once in a while. I recommended this to anyone who loves a lightweight cookie
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?