Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Ruru A.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Butter, Cornstarch, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Apricot Puree Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Raspberry
Concentrate, Eggs, Pectin, Nonfat Milk, Soy Protein, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Salt, Cream Of Tartar, Sodium Citrate, Caramel Color. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Karen S.
Westville, NJ
I like these buttery, jam-filled cookies with a cup of hot tea. They are perfect for a snack or a light dessert after dinner. The butter flavor goes perfect with the jam and isn't overly sweet. Love these.
Christina K.
Radcliff, KY
These are Great! They remind me of the cookies my mother makes at Christmas, she got the recipe from my German grandmother. Love these cookies, very unique!!
Stephanie S.
Paso Robles, CA
One of my favorite cookies. It reminds me of cookies my grandma would bake for me as a child. Always fresh tasting and most of all a good coffee or tea cookie
Manisha P.
Baytown, TX
This cookie reminds me of happy childhood memories. It is made with real fruit and I love it. Whenever I am down, i would love to grab a bite of this cookie.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my favorite pepperidge farm cookies! They aren't too sweet a nice buttery cookie with a little touch of perfectly tart & sweet jelly on top. Delish
Kristin B.
Pepperidge farm cookies are really delicious. I like these ones because they have a little bit of jelly in the center. Their cookies are never overly sweet.
Karla C.
Old school cookie perfection. These cookies are so pleasant to eat, Sweet and tender jelly layer on a soft buttery cookie. It's one of my favorites.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles , CA
One of my favorite cookies. I purchased this at Target. They have the right amount of sweetness. They are pretty soft. I would recomend this
Stefani C.
Sicklerville, NJ
The cookie itself is so buttery and delicious. The jelly is the perfect amount of sweet and tart. The combo together is just delicious.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are the best things ever!!!! pepperidge farm is the real MVP. These are soft And the middle raspberry stuff is sweet and perfect
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?