Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Apricot raspberry.
Verona??????????????????.
Sweet apricot and raspberry filling, delicate texture.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Verona?????????????????? apricot raspberry.
Made with real fruit.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Lenna K.
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
I love these. Don't look at the calories if you're munching on a diet, because you will eat pretty much the entire box in one sitting. The cookie is perfectly buttery and the jelly gives it that hint of fresh.
Zelly G.
Zelly G.
These cookies bring back memories! I used to eat these as a little girl. The high quality taste and flavor hasn't changed one bit. The raspberry center and the buttery taste of the cookie... To die for! Very delicious.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
I am not really into raspberry and fuity jellies but I love this cookie! My sister is the one who introduced me to it and I definitely do not regret tasting it! It is very sweet and delish! Definitely a must try!
viktoriya k.
viktoriya k.
Concord, CA
These cookies are perfect with some tea or coffee! They aren't too sweet and taste so good!
Grace K.
Grace K.
Such a classic! I remember cherishing these cookies when we were able to pick one thing out from the grocery store. I love the flavor and the smell of them. They will do more than give you a sweet fix, they will take you down memory lane and bring you home. Do yourself a favor and indulge in the yummy apricot raspberry flavor.
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Springfield, VA
favorite cookies ever and so underrated! i have always loved the strawberry ones but these just took it to the next level!
Gabriela E.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
I love these cookies so much! I find myself craving them often and can probably eat a whole bag in one sitting. I always pick one up when I'm at the grocery store because they're such a distinct taste and I can't find a product like it at all. Very reasonably priced and I always enjoy it when I get it.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
These cookies are so addicting they taste so great they remind me of my childhood
Stefani C.
Stefani C.
Sicklerville, NJ
The cookie itself is so buttery and delicious. The jelly is the perfect amount of sweet and tart. The combo together is just delicious.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are the best things ever!!!! pepperidge farm is the real MVP. These are soft And the middle raspberry stuff is sweet and perfect
Dawn O.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?