Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Apricot raspberry.
Verona??????????????????.
Sweet apricot and raspberry filling, delicate texture.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Verona?????????????????? apricot raspberry.
Made with real fruit.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
kimberly q.
kimberly q.
SAN Carlos, CA
Childhood favorite. I buy a bag at least once a month. So addicting. The taste is good,not too sweet. Love love love
Nataly M.
Nataly M.
west haven, CT
These are so yummy! I love buying these once in a while. I recommended this to anyone who loves a lightweight cookie
Wayne S.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I love Pepperidge Farm cookies and these jelly filled ones are no exception! Somewhat pricey but I like to buy them on sale or at the PF outlet stores where they are reduced. I have enjoyed these delicious cookies for years and can eat several at one time.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Irvine, CA
This cookie would be my favorite cookie because it is a not a guilty pleasure but taste like it without the calories
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Just enough cookie to just enough filling! Super delicious for a sweet snack! Only con... not enough in the bag! Lol! Super affordable!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
This cookie are the heaven. I couldn't stop eat them all. The flavor is excellent. The best cookie ever.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Surprise, AZ
My grandma had me try these once and they were so good! I can't find them anywhere now.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
These cookies are so delicious! They're really high quality, and they're the perfect combination of flavors.
Damalis M.
Damalis M.
Bronx, NY
These are MY FAVORITE COOKIES of all time!!!! I think they are unique and unlike any other cookie. They are soft and buttery. They have this amazing fruity center that is just perfect. If this was the only cookie on earth I would be fine.
Manisha P.
Manisha P.
Baytown, TX
This cookie reminds me of happy childhood memories. It is made with real fruit and I love it. Whenever I am down, i would love to grab a bite of this cookie.
Dawn O.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?