Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Apricot raspberry.
Verona??????????????????.
Sweet apricot and raspberry filling, delicate texture.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Verona?????????????????? apricot raspberry.
Made with real fruit.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I love Pepperidge Farm cookies and these jelly filled ones are no exception! Somewhat pricey but I like to buy them on sale or at the PF outlet stores where they are reduced. I have enjoyed these delicious cookies for years and can eat several at one time.
Jenny U.
These cookies are absolutely delicious. Always have a package at my house. They're not to sweet and the hard jam in the middle tastes so pure and natural. They're a bit pricey, but well worth it.
abby r.
I give this 5 stars ..
because they delicioussssssssss !!!
omg they so yummy and leave your mouth unexplainablee.
These cookies are absolutely delicious. Always have a package at my house
Ashlee L.
These cookies are splendid, and might just be the death of me!! I have them almost daily with my coffee. The crispy cookie with the gooey center is a wonderful combination.
Christina K.
Radcliff, KY
These are Great! They remind me of the cookies my mother makes at Christmas, she got the recipe from my German grandmother. Love these cookies, very unique!!
Karen S.
Westville, NJ
I like these buttery, jam-filled cookies with a cup of hot tea. They are perfect for a snack or a light dessert after dinner. The butter flavor goes perfect with the jam and isn't overly sweet. Love these.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are the best things ever!!!! pepperidge farm is the real MVP. These are soft And the middle raspberry stuff is sweet and perfect
Jennifer A.
Love apricots and love raspberries but together not so much.... This was really not my cup of tea at all.... :-(
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
The only cookies i eat with a jelky filled middle frosting. I love them. Its very chewy but in a good enjoyable way
Elizabeth D.
Saginaw, MI
My favorite cookie ever! Yum! Really good for breakfast as well. An interesting take on the original.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?