Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Ruru A.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Butter, Cornstarch, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Apricot Puree Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Raspberry
Concentrate, Eggs, Pectin, Nonfat Milk, Soy Protein, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Salt, Cream Of Tartar, Sodium Citrate, Caramel Color. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
I love these cookies so much! I find myself craving them often and can probably eat a whole bag in one sitting. I always pick one up when I'm at the grocery store because they're such a distinct taste and I can't find a product like it at all. Very reasonably priced and I always enjoy it when I get it.
Heather D.
Tempe, AZ
I adore these cookies! They remind me of the cookies my grandma would make when i was a little kid. They are rich and buttery, with a nice pop of jam in the middle.
Colleen S.
Coral Springs, FL
Oh man, these cookies are the bees knees. Soft buttery cookies that surround a soft chewy delicious fruit center. Sadly I can eat his whole bag in a sitting, they're too good
Jenny U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These cookies are absolutely delicious. Always have a package at my house. They're not to sweet and the hard jam in the middle tastes so pure and natural. They're a bit pricey, but well worth it.
abby r.
I give this 5 stars ..
because they delicioussssssssss !!!
omg they so yummy and leave your mouth unexplainablee.
These cookies are absolutely delicious. Always have a package at my house
Yuliana A.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Pepperidge has some of the best cookies! But this are delicious! Soft and so tasty. I definitely recommend this cookies!! So delicious and best part they are super affordable!
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
My favorite snack with a tall glass of ice cold milk. The combination of the apricot and raspberry is delicious. I have to stop myself from eating the entire bag in a weekend. they're that good.
Ashlee L.
These cookies are splendid, and might just be the death of me!! I have them almost daily with my coffee. The crispy cookie with the gooey center is a wonderful combination.
Eunice K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the jelly. I wish there was more jam than cookie. The proportions are not my favorite which is why I'm giving it a 4 versus a 5. I honestly don't think it's that healthy as well.
Karen S.
Westville, NJ
I like these buttery, jam-filled cookies with a cup of hot tea. They are perfect for a snack or a light dessert after dinner. The butter flavor goes perfect with the jam and isn't overly sweet. Love these.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?