Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Ruru A.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Butter, Cornstarch, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Apricot Puree Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Raspberry
Concentrate, Eggs, Pectin, Nonfat Milk, Soy Protein, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Salt, Cream Of Tartar, Sodium Citrate, Caramel Color. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
E J.
These are delicious and I definitely love the strawberry flavor too. These are a great studio snack and you will see me rave about these on snapchat for sure lol SNAP: TheRealEliJas
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
I love these. Don't look at the calories if you're munching on a diet, because you will eat pretty much the entire box in one sitting. The cookie is perfectly buttery and the jelly gives it that hint of fresh.
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
So yummy! I could eat a whole pack in a day. These cookies are good for a little dessert or to snack on while watching a movie. I haven't found a flavor that tastes so natural like this one. Definitely recommend.
Anna W.
You can't go wrong with Pepperidge Farms! Milano is my absolute favorite, but these "eccentric" flavors are always so tasty. Expensive, but worth it every now and then.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I love Pepperidge Farm cookies and these jelly filled ones are no exception! Somewhat pricey but I like to buy them on sale or at the PF outlet stores where they are reduced. I have enjoyed these delicious cookies for years and can eat several at one time.
Mia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are totally delish, I like to eat them with a cup of strawberry milk, yum! Sometimes they can be a little hard to find in stores, this specific variety and the flavor mix isn't for everybody but I love them.
Zelly G.
These cookies bring back memories! I used to eat these as a little girl. The high quality taste and flavor hasn't changed one bit. The raspberry center and the buttery taste of the cookie... To die for! Very delicious.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
I love these cookies so much! I find myself craving them often and can probably eat a whole bag in one sitting. I always pick one up when I'm at the grocery store because they're such a distinct taste and I can't find a product like it at all. Very reasonably priced and I always enjoy it when I get it.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
I absolutely love these cookies!!! Especially for the holidays. I can't get enough of them. They almost melt in your mouth and aren't overly sweet like some other cookies. Taste good with or with out milk.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
How could I live without these amazing cookies? ecery night i sneak some in with a glass of milk , love love love ! and best snack to have while binge watching netflix at midnight hahaha!
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?