Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Apricot raspberry.
Verona??????????????????.
Sweet apricot and raspberry filling, delicate texture.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Verona?????????????????? apricot raspberry.
Made with real fruit.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
One of my favorite! I love their cookies overall and I especially love fruit infused flavored!
Edith M.
Edith M.
I love these cookies an also the strawberry ones. I have love Pepperidge farm dine i was a kid
Laura E.
Laura E.
East Chicago, IN
Yum!!! This is heaven in a bag! These cookies always hit the spot! They are always so fresh!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
Simply Delicious but this flavor is hard to find and it's one of my favorite ones very tasty
kimberly r.
kimberly r.
yonkers, NY
I love these cookies so much. i keep them all for my self. they are so good love the center
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love these. I get them whenever I can! I love the jelly it's my favorite of the cookie.
Kaylyn C.
Kaylyn C.
Marmet, WV
I have loved these for years. I buy them every time I go to the store. I hope my wedding dress still fits in September! Affordable and so tasty! Purchased from Kroger. I recommended for sure!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
If you love finger print cookies these are amazing . I love the amount of jam to cookie ration and this is such a great sweet treat for your day. I consistently buy this cookie bag from my local grocery store!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite pepperidge farm cookies! They aren't too sweet a nice buttery cookie with a little touch of perfectly tart & sweet jelly on top. Delish
Shane G.
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this too my family love these type of cookies and so does my boyfriend. Laws goodness I might just get some this week sweet tooth.
Dawn O.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?