Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Apricot raspberry.
Verona??????????????????.
Sweet apricot and raspberry filling, delicate texture.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Verona?????????????????? apricot raspberry.
Made with real fruit.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Edith M.
I love these cookies an also the strawberry ones. I have love Pepperidge farm dine i was a kid
Laura E.
East Chicago, IN
Yum!!! This is heaven in a bag! These cookies always hit the spot! They are always so fresh!!
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
Simply Delicious but this flavor is hard to find and it's one of my favorite ones very tasty
kimberly r.
yonkers, NY
I love these cookies so much. i keep them all for my self. they are so good love the center
Ashley A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love these. I get them whenever I can! I love the jelly it's my favorite of the cookie.
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
I’m always happy to snack on these. The bread is soft and the fruity middle is sweet and delicious. They balance each other out perfectly! One downside is how messy they are to eat because the bread is crumbly and it’s too big to eat in one bite.
Kaylyn w.
Charleston, WV
I have loved these for years. I buy them every time I go to the store. I hope my wedding dress still fits in September! Affordable and so tasty! Purchased from Kroger. I recommended for sure!
Alicia L.
If you love finger print cookies these are amazing . I love the amount of jam to cookie ration and this is such a great sweet treat for your day. I consistently buy this cookie bag from my local grocery store!
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
These are the best cookies in the world to me !! I could eat a whole bag or two all on my own! There crunchy and soft at the same time and the filling is so good !! My son is 2 and makes me buy him a bag when we go to the grocery store and we pass them by he never seems to miss them when we pass !
Annette N.
Frankfort, IN
Pepperidge Farms is always good...right? Well, I didn't care for the apricot and raspberry combination. I love both, but not together. Everyone has a taste, flavor, and texture preference...this combination us not mine.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?