BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #60 in Cookies

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Butter, Cornstarch, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Apricot Puree Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Raspberry
Concentrate, Eggs, Pectin, Nonfat Milk, Soy Protein, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Salt, Cream Of Tartar, Sodium Citrate, Caramel Color. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These pepperidge farm cookies in apricot raspberry flavour are my absolute favourite. I like cookies but neither too sweet not too bland. These are just perfect with the amount of sweetness which I prefer. The jam is icing on top it makes it taste more delicious & make me enjoy the buttery creamy tatste even more. These cookies look as good as they taste. Great for carrying along on trips, flights or serving during get together everyone love these cookies.

They are quiet affordable too, recently we got two packets for $5 as some offer was going on at Target. It is our favourite tea time snack. I don't like any other cookies as much as I like these cookies other than homemade cookies ofcourse. We always keep them in stock but we have made a rule that we won't eat 2 cookies per head per day as they can be really addictive !

I do recommend these to all cookie lovers & definitely going to buy them again.
Debbie T.
Franklin
Love the quality of Pepperidge farms - has been a favorite treat for several years - although a little more expensive than the cookie next door they are well worth it
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Krina V.
SECAUCUS, NJ
I absolutely love these cookies! It's like a fruity shortbread explosion in your mouth and it reminds me of my childhood :) I used to eat these all the time as a kid and love them even more as an adult especially with tea! So buttery and rich and wonderful! Try the strawberry filling as well.
Jasselin A.
Gastonia , NC
One of my favorite cookies from this brand! The filling is so delicious that you can eat the whole bag and not even notice! I like the balance it has because the cookie itself is not too sweet but when you get to the filling part it goes perfectly. The only thing I would say is that the filling is a bit sticky so it kinda sticks to your teeth a little bit, but they are so good you won’t even mind!
Damalis M.
Bronx, NY
These are MY FAVORITE COOKIES of all time!!!! I think they are unique and unlike any other cookie. They are soft and buttery. They have this amazing fruity center that is just perfect. If this was the only cookie on earth I would be fine.
Brandie C.
Weslaco , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are probably ranked as my top favorite cookies. I literally went on a month streak purchasing these and stuffing my face. I warn you they are very addicting and delicious, they're a tad pricy compared to other cookies and for the amount you receive you wish they made these in huge boxes but the quantity is equal to the quality of these!
Marlene H.
Waterford, MI
These apricot cookies are my absolute weakness!!! I have to physically stop myself from buying these because I will eat the entire pack by myself. I love eating these with my coffee in the morning. They are so SO delicious!
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
I love the texture and taste of these cookies . It almost doesn't feel as tho the cookie is so bad for you . I'm not a fan of raspberry but I do enjoy this particular taste of them in this brands cookie
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
These cookies are delicious and delicate. I love the buttery outside and chewy middle. The fruit in the middle adds a mild sweetness to the cookie. I find these to be affordable, but definitely a once in a while treat.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?