Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Butter, Cornstarch, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Apricot Puree Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Raspberry
Concentrate, Eggs, Pectin, Nonfat Milk, Soy Protein, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Salt, Cream Of Tartar, Sodium Citrate, Caramel Color. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
These are one of my go-to store-bought cookies. They are rich, sweet and buttery. Though they are a major indulgence they are well worth it. Almost any grocery store will have these (I buy them from Kroger) and they're perfect to set out with coffee after dinner!
Esther G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
These are my ultimate favorite cookies! Some stores do not carry these particular cookies but are so delicious. They are a bit more expensive than regular cheaper brands but are very worth it. Definitely not healthy, of course. Anything that tastes good and want to eat the whole bag can't be healthy. Pepperidge Farms brands are amazing, no doubt.
Annette N.
Frankfort, IN
Pepperidge Farms is always good...right? Well, I didn't care for the apricot and raspberry combination. I love both, but not together. Everyone has a taste, flavor, and texture preference...this combination us not mine.
Kathy G.
These cookies are seriously so good, I love, love apricot and any type of peachy flavor food so these were definitely so good to me. This brand is a little over priced but they have always been like that. I also love their chocolate cookies. They are the best!
Mary R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite pepperidge farm cookies of all time! I've loved these since I was a kid and this is a great flavor. A nice size and the fruit section is good portion of the cookie and very flavorful. The cookie section also is very flavorful and not dry.
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
Thiese are some of my favorite Pepperidge Farm cookies. The cookie part is so buttery and yummy. I really like raspberry, so this is awesome. This type of cookie also comes in strawberry and it's just as good. They are great with a nice cup of tea.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these they are absolutely my favorite and would totally repurchase : even though this brand is expensive it's totally worth it . I have t found a product that taste the same . Would totally recommend it
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
I am not really into raspberry and fuity jellies but I love this cookie! My sister is the one who introduced me to it and I definitely do not regret tasting it! It is very sweet and delish! Definitely a must try!
Allisyn D.
THESE COOKIES ARE SO DANG GOOD! I could (and have) eat the whole bag in one sitting. They're sweet from the fruit filling, but not tooth ache sweet, and just the right amount of crisp! Definitely would recommend.
Grace K.
Such a classic! I remember cherishing these cookies when we were able to pick one thing out from the grocery store. I love the flavor and the smell of them. They will do more than give you a sweet fix, they will take you down memory lane and bring you home. Do yourself a favor and indulge in the yummy apricot raspberry flavor.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?