BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #59 in Cookies

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Butter, Cornstarch, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Apricot Puree Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Raspberry
Concentrate, Eggs, Pectin, Nonfat Milk, Soy Protein, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Salt, Cream Of Tartar, Sodium Citrate, Caramel Color. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Nicole V.
Monroe , MI
These are by far my favorite cookies. They have been around since I was little but are sometimes hard to find in stores. These are so delicious but sometimes don’t come with a lot of filling in the middle.
Amber L.
I Like these a lot.... the kids don't!...So that means I get the whole bag to my self ! LOL The cookie isn't that sweet... buttery tasting though.... the fruit in the middle goes great with it!
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
Such a light and yummy snack!! These little cookies are perfect if you’re just looking for something small!! They do not disappoint!! I highly recommend everyone try these. I 10/10 would recommend!
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
These are sooo super yummy!!! These remind me of Easter and spring time since that's when my grandma would have these delicious cookies in the house. Powdered sugar and raspberry jam filling with a nice crunchy cookie!!!
Kat c.
I love these thumbprint cookies they are actually really good. I can eat a whole row in one sitting they center is nice and gooey while the outside is still soft yet firm and not to crumbly.
Dvani M.
Definitely possible to eat the entire bag if you don't stop yourself from going HAM. I like these as a snack or after dinner dessert because even they're small, they're substantial.
laney r.
Florida
These cookies are so good nicely flavored with the raspberry Cooley and they’re very good and Florida wall they don’t have any acidic products in them in them about expectations and I purchased them at Publix these cookies are so good nicely flavored with the raspberry Corey and they’re very good .
Valerie B.
Houston
I love these! These are my favorite cookies at the store. They taste like actual homemade cookies and not your basic Oreos! I would recommend these to adults and even children if you want t to cut down on the sugar!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These pepperidge farm cookies in apricot raspberry flavour are my absolute favourite. I like cookies but neither too sweet not too bland. These are just perfect with the amount of sweetness which I prefer. The jam is icing on top it makes it taste more delicious & make me enjoy the buttery creamy tatste even more. These cookies look as good as they taste. Great for carrying along on trips, flights or serving during get together everyone love these cookies.

They are quiet affordable too, recently we got two packets for $5 as some offer was going on at Target. It is our favourite tea time snack. I don't like any other cookies as much as I like these cookies other than homemade cookies ofcourse. We always keep them in stock but we have made a rule that we won't eat 2 cookies per head per day as they can be really addictive !

I do recommend these to all cookie lovers & definitely going to buy them again.
Debbie T.
Franklin
Love the quality of Pepperidge farms - has been a favorite treat for several years - although a little more expensive than the cookie next door they are well worth it
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?