BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #89 in Cookies

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Butter, Cornstarch, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Apricot Puree Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Raspberry
Concentrate, Eggs, Pectin, Nonfat Milk, Soy Protein, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Salt, Cream Of Tartar, Sodium Citrate, Caramel Color. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Kat c.
I love these thumbprint cookies they are actually really good. I can eat a whole row in one sitting they center is nice and gooey while the outside is still soft yet firm and not to crumbly.
Elise M.
Miami
These are a light cookie that are great with a cup of tea. The fruit filling is just enough to compliment the cookie. Ive bought the a few times and usually get them at Publix.
Samantha T.
Florence
I love these cookies. They are so soft and just sweet enough. It kind if taste like a busciut with rashberry jelly in it but way better. So if you like biscuits and jelly you will live these cookies
Debbie T.
Franklin
Love the quality of Pepperidge farms - has been a favorite treat for several years - although a little more expensive than the cookie next door they are well worth it
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
I give these cookies 10 out of 10 my parents who do not like dessert or anything sweet really loves these I always bring a few packs to Indonesia when I visit them.
laney r.
Florida
These cookies are so good nicely flavored with the raspberry Cooley and they’re very good and Florida wall they don’t have any acidic products in them in them about expectations and I purchased them at Publix these cookies are so good nicely flavored with the raspberry Corey and they’re very good .
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
I’m always happy to snack on these. The bread is soft and the fruity middle is sweet and delicious. They balance each other out perfectly! One downside is how messy they are to eat because the bread is crumbly and it’s too big to eat in one bite.
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
I love this cookies so much. They're far different than the original Milano cookies, but such a delight nonetheless! Definitely another snack that I'm not able to stop eating once I begin. They're inexpensive & delicious.
Keara D.
I love these cookies! They are sooo good and the raspberry filling is perfect! Great snack for after work or even on the run while out and about running g errands. I ended up eating all of them in one setting!
Nae B.
riverside, CA
This stuff made me gain weight in my freshman year of college and i don’t regret a thing!! Its really bad for u!! But its really bomb so I recommend if you dont care about your diet!!
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?