BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #74 in Cookies

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Butter, Cornstarch, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Apricot Puree Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Raspberry
Concentrate, Eggs, Pectin, Nonfat Milk, Soy Protein, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Salt, Cream Of Tartar, Sodium Citrate, Caramel Color. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
These are sooo super yummy!!! These remind me of Easter and spring time since that's when my grandma would have these delicious cookies in the house. Powdered sugar and raspberry jam filling with a nice crunchy cookie!!!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love the way they taste they taste like Panera’s raspberry almond thumbprint cookie but definitely not as expensive. The jam tastes delicious the cookie itself is delicious and goes good with tea. The cookie isn’t crumbly at al doesn’t cause a mess. I only gave it 4 stars because I just saw it’s high fructose corn syrup (not a fan of modified plants)
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
So when I saw these walking down the cookie isle, I immediately grabbed them. They reminded me so much of the cookies we used to bake for Christmas. And when I had my family try them, they were hooked. These are amazing
Vane E.
Orlando fl
How can anyone not love these? They are so yummy they literally have a filling on the inside and they are so soft. Whenever I want to indulge I definitely go for these they are and will forever be a classic in my home
Jasselin A.
Gastonia , NC
One of my favorite cookies from this brand! The filling is so delicious that you can eat the whole bag and not even notice! I like the balance it has because the cookie itself is not too sweet but when you get to the filling part it goes perfectly. The only thing I would say is that the filling is a bit sticky so it kinda sticks to your teeth a little bit, but they are so good you won’t even mind!
Elise M.
Miami
These are a light cookie that are great with a cup of tea. The fruit filling is just enough to compliment the cookie. Ive bought the a few times and usually get them at Publix.
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
My main reason for absolutely loving this apricot raspberry cookie is that it feels like you are serving your kids a healthy homemade dessert!
I often add it to my kids’ lunchboxes and they love getting it
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
I give these cookies 10 out of 10 my parents who do not like dessert or anything sweet really loves these I always bring a few packs to Indonesia when I visit them.
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
I’m always happy to snack on these. The bread is soft and the fruity middle is sweet and delicious. They balance each other out perfectly! One downside is how messy they are to eat because the bread is crumbly and it’s too big to eat in one bite.
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
I use to love putting jelly and jam on cookies for years until I found these. They are sweet but not too over powering and have the perfect balance of cookies to the flavoring in the middle. They are so could I could probably eat a bag of them in one sitting. I would highly recommend these.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?