Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Butter, Cornstarch, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Apricot Puree Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Raspberry
Concentrate, Eggs, Pectin, Nonfat Milk, Soy Protein, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Salt, Cream Of Tartar, Sodium Citrate, Caramel Color. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
These pepperidge farm cookies in apricot raspberry flavour are my absolute favourite. I like cookies but neither too sweet not too bland. These are just perfect with the amount of sweetness which I prefer. The jam is icing on top it makes it taste more delicious & make me enjoy the buttery creamy tatste even more. These cookies look as good as they taste. Great for carrying along on trips, flights or serving during get together everyone love these cookies.

They are quiet affordable too, recently we got two packets for $5 as some offer was going on at Target. It is our favourite tea time snack. I don't like any other cookies as much as I like these cookies other than homemade cookies ofcourse. We always keep them in stock but we have made a rule that we won't eat 2 cookies per head per day as they can be really addictive !

I do recommend these to all cookie lovers & definitely going to buy them again.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love the way they taste they taste like Panera’s raspberry almond thumbprint cookie but definitely not as expensive. The jam tastes delicious the cookie itself is delicious and goes good with tea. The cookie isn’t crumbly at al doesn’t cause a mess. I only gave it 4 stars because I just saw it’s high fructose corn syrup (not a fan of modified plants)
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
I use to love putting jelly and jam on cookies for years until I found these. They are sweet but not too over powering and have the perfect balance of cookies to the flavoring in the middle. They are so could I could probably eat a bag of them in one sitting. I would highly recommend these.
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
These cookies are delicious and delicate. I love the buttery outside and chewy middle. The fruit in the middle adds a mild sweetness to the cookie. I find these to be affordable, but definitely a once in a while treat.
Mystery.Slimes P.
These are super good and affordable, they are made with trustable ingredients and overall I think it’s a trustable brand and always has good snacks for road trips or place flights! I highly recommend these cookies and the raspberry flavor is quite nice!
Amber L.
I Like these a lot.... the kids don't!...So that means I get the whole bag to my self ! LOL The cookie isn't that sweet... buttery tasting though.... the fruit in the middle goes great with it!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are sooo super yummy!!! These remind me of Easter and spring time since that's when my grandma would have these delicious cookies in the house. Powdered sugar and raspberry jam filling with a nice crunchy cookie!!!
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Kat c.
I love these thumbprint cookies they are actually really good. I can eat a whole row in one sitting they center is nice and gooey while the outside is still soft yet firm and not to crumbly.
Elise M.
These are a light cookie that are great with a cup of tea. The fruit filling is just enough to compliment the cookie. Ive bought the a few times and usually get them at Publix.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?