Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Ruru A.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Butter, Cornstarch, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Apricot Puree Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Raspberry
Concentrate, Eggs, Pectin, Nonfat Milk, Soy Protein, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Salt, Cream Of Tartar, Sodium Citrate, Caramel Color. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love the way they taste they taste like Panera’s raspberry almond thumbprint cookie but definitely not as expensive. The jam tastes delicious the cookie itself is delicious and goes good with tea. The cookie isn’t crumbly at al doesn’t cause a mess. I only gave it 4 stars because I just saw it’s high fructose corn syrup (not a fan of modified plants)
✨Sarah M.
clarksville
I use to love putting jelly and jam on cookies for years until I found these. They are sweet but not too over powering and have the perfect balance of cookies to the flavoring in the middle. They are so could I could probably eat a bag of them in one sitting. I would highly recommend these.
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
These cookies are delicious and delicate. I love the buttery outside and chewy middle. The fruit in the middle adds a mild sweetness to the cookie. I find these to be affordable, but definitely a once in a while treat.
Mystery.Slimes P.
Nj
These are super good and affordable, they are made with trustable ingredients and overall I think it’s a trustable brand and always has good snacks for road trips or place flights! I highly recommend these cookies and the raspberry flavor is quite nice!
Nae B.
Eastvale, CA
This stuff made me gain weight in my freshman year of college and i don’t regret a thing!! Its really bad for u!! But its really bomb so I recommend if you dont care about your diet!!
Brandie Lynn C.
Weslaco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are probably ranked as my top favorite cookies. I literally went on a month streak purchasing these and stuffing my face. I warn you they are very addicting and delicious, they're a tad pricy compared to other cookies and for the amount you receive you wish they made these in huge boxes but the quantity is equal to the quality of these!
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
I give these cookies 10 out of 10 my parents who do not like dessert or anything sweet really loves these I always bring a few packs to Indonesia when I visit them.
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
I’m always happy to snack on these. The bread is soft and the fruity middle is sweet and delicious. They balance each other out perfectly! One downside is how messy they are to eat because the bread is crumbly and it’s too big to eat in one bite.
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
I love this cookies so much. They're far different than the original Milano cookies, but such a delight nonetheless! Definitely another snack that I'm not able to stop eating once I begin. They're inexpensive & delicious.
Zoe R.
Southport, NC
These cookies are so good! I think you can find them at most grocery stores. They are a nice treat for the kids or a quick holiday party pickup. I would recommend these cookies.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?