Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Jessica S.Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies uploaded by Edith M.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Apricot raspberry.
Verona??????????????????.
Sweet apricot and raspberry filling, delicate texture.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Verona?????????????????? apricot raspberry.
Made with real fruit.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Verona Apricot Raspberry Cookies
  • "I usually love pepperidge farm cookies but these were not my favorite flavor ." in 2 reviews
Esther G.
Esther G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
These are my ultimate favorite cookies! Some stores do not carry these particular cookies but are so delicious. They are a bit more expensive than regular cheaper brands but are very worth it. Definitely not healthy, of course. Anything that tastes good and want to eat the whole bag can't be healthy. Pepperidge Farms brands are amazing, no doubt.
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
These are the best cookies in the world to me !! I could eat a whole bag or two all on my own! There crunchy and soft at the same time and the filling is so good !! My son is 2 and makes me buy him a bag when we go to the grocery store and we pass them by he never seems to miss them when we pass !
Krina V.
Krina V.
Secaucus, NJ
I absolutely love these cookies! It's like a fruity shortbread explosion in your mouth and it reminds me of my childhood :) I used to eat these all the time as a kid and love them even more as an adult especially with tea! So buttery and rich and wonderful! Try the strawberry filling as well.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
These are one of my go-to store-bought cookies. They are rich, sweet and buttery. Though they are a major indulgence they are well worth it. Almost any grocery store will have these (I buy them from Kroger) and they're perfect to set out with coffee after dinner!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite pepperidge farm cookies of all time! I've loved these since I was a kid and this is a great flavor. A nice size and the fruit section is good portion of the cookie and very flavorful. The cookie section also is very flavorful and not dry.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
These cookies are seriously so good, I love, love apricot and any type of peachy flavor food so these were definitely so good to me. This brand is a little over priced but they have always been like that. I also love their chocolate cookies. They are the best!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
Thiese are some of my favorite Pepperidge Farm cookies. The cookie part is so buttery and yummy. I really like raspberry, so this is awesome. This type of cookie also comes in strawberry and it's just as good. They are great with a nice cup of tea.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
These have a delicious taste, and are quite beautiful and fancy. However, I wish there was more raspberry filling. They taste great with a cup of coffee or a hot cup of tea. They are delicious and I would recommend them.
Liliana G.
Liliana G.
Hampton, VA
Can you say delicious!?!? These cookies are the best, the jam filling is sweet but not too sweet. The cookie is amazing, not too hard but just right! Raspberry is my fave so I lucked out that that's what these have.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Canyon Cntry, CA
So yummy! I could eat a whole pack in a day. These cookies are good for a little dessert or to snack on while watching a movie. I haven't found a flavor that tastes so natural like this one. Definitely recommend.
Dawn O.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
What is your favorite pepperidge farm cookie?