BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
I prefer this cubed stuffing over the box because you can prepare it however you want. I just add some onion and celery and a can of broth and it makes a delicious stuffing that is delicious. Especially for thanksgiving when you have to stuff the turkey. It’s perfect. 👌🏻
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
I don't follow the directions on this packet - I mix it with a pack of herb dressing (also PF brand), chicken broth, onions, celery, and hard boiled eggs (then bake!). It's my grandmother's "cheat" recipe and it's absolutely delicious!
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
My husband and I both love stuffing, and we don't only have it during Thanksgiving time. We have it a couple times during the year and our favorite brand is Pepperidge Farm, it is affordable and never disappoints us. We always recommend this to family and friends.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I love this stiffing because it is affordable and doesn’t have any flavor so I can add whatever I want to it. The quality of the bread is great and soaks up flavors so well and easy to prepare. Something I would tell my family to get as a great quality stuffing.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Tabitha H.
this is what I use every year for thanksgiving! I love how easy it is to make and you can really never go wrong with it. I always add a little this and that to it of course but overall, this is a wonderful product and a great price as well, especially around the holidays
Isabella E.
I used these last thanksgiving and usually I buy the boxed, but I will never go back to boxed! These tasted so good when paired with the turkey trimmings! It was also easy to make!
Jacqueline F.
With grandmas old recipe this is always included for the holidays! The seasoning of the stuffing package is great and during the holidays it is super cheap for purchase!!! I eat it during the holidays or a family gathering and it is all gone when that happens
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
This is my go to stuffing mix. It is inexpensive and can feed a crowd with a single bag. The unseasoned version is great because you can add any flavors you like to the mix to make it your own. Easy to find and a great standard to keep in your pantry.
Ashley A.
Puyallup , WA
Probably one of the better stuffings I've used. I usually mix it with bacon and a bunch of spices. I love that it's unseasoned so you can truly make it your own taste, I always buy this and always will
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?