BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #5 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Anna M.
The stuffing has easy to follow instructions but the taste isn't my personal favorite. The price is ok, but there are much better stuffing brands out there. I like the seasoned stuffing better because it has better flavor but if you like bland food then you will like this stuffing.
Dalther R.
Cuando no deseo preparar una extensa comida, prefiero preparar este delicioso plato, es sencillo de cocinar y tiene un rico sabor. A toda mi familia le fascina..

When I do not want to prepare an extensive meal I prefer to prepare this delicious dish, it is simple to prepare and has a rich flavor. My whole family is fascinated ..

Lisa P.
I love to make stuffing from scratch and prefer Pepperidge Farm Unseasoned Cubed Stuffing for that reason.

It is unseasoned and allows me to use my preferred spices and ingredients for better homemade flavor. It never tastes like anyone else's stuffing and I like that. Great for unusual stuffings like oyster stuffing or mushroom stuffing.
Teah G.
Spring City, TN
Hey guys lets jump right in with this amazing pack of stuffing.
It is a little pricey,but it taste amazing.
By far this is my favorite stuffing ever.
Great quality,wonderful taste,and always good to my family they love it too. This is worth the trip and the buy. So go give it a try!
Stephanie S.
Salem, AL
During the rush of the holidays or even a normal busy week, it can feel overwhelming to make a tasty meal entirely from scratch! Pepperidge Farm makes life simple with their unseasoned cubed stuffing. They take all of the guess work away and I have a great tasting stuffing in no time!
Shanygne B.
It’s great for quick solution to getting some stuffing on the table. Very easy to make & taste great but the only reason for my low rating is there’s so much of it, after awhile it just so overwhelming how much stuffing is leftover. I hate throwing away food but you can only enjoy so much.
Resham G.
Athens
We made this for Thanksgiving this year and it was actually pretty good! Since it isn't seasoned, you have a big variety of how you personally like to season it so as long you know how to season your food then this is a great item! I would buy this again.
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN
Great Taste! So easy to use! I use this every time I make stuffing. You can also use it for other recipes too! I buy mine at my local Walmart and the price is great. It makes a ton of stuffing. a little goes a long way. I will always use this brand and will be buying it again.
Moniqua S.
I can’t really remember which flavor it was that was vegan (I think the blue bag), but I love these as an addition to my dressing. I’ve made the dressing every year for my family, including now that I’m vegan, and they still eat it. This gives it so much flavor and umph.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
I don't follow the directions on this packet - I mix it with a pack of herb dressing (also PF brand), chicken broth, onions, celery, and hard boiled eggs (then bake!). It's my grandmother's "cheat" recipe and it's absolutely delicious!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
West Fargo , ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?