BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Cristina F.
el relleno es muy bueno saben mejor las cosas este producto es bueno me ah gustado muchisimoo es uno de los mejores es buen producto
Adeline D.
Madison, WI
I like the taste , but We don't usually buy that brand because we prefer our first kind that's we make or we make homemade Sufffing
Teighlor D.
Kitchener, ON
This is my go-to brand of stuffing as I like to make my own from scratch. This is a great starter base for a delicious stuffing.
Francheska N.
Fulton
This Pepperidge Farm Unseasoned Cubed Stuffing offer great flavor and great value for the price. There taste is really unique.
Wendy F.
Toronto , WY
Fast easy tasty! Love this make me look good and stuffing on the side is a big deal in my house. Thanks from my family!
Aracely P.
no se si es o no sopa pero parece cereal jajja es pero que puedan mandarme algun regalos se los agradecera ucho el
Paridhi S.
It is an average product . We can eat it when we dont have another thing to eat. Moreover okay to eat with bread
Maria G.
Me gustan sin embargo la primera vez que los probe no me gustaron tube que volver a comerlos y me enganche
Tania R.
É otimo,, muito gostoso, da pra comer a qualquer hora, no recreio, em um passeio, com a familia, amo muito
Ashley M.
Petty Harbour , NL
Amazing product by far one of my favs it’s a must have and a staple to my
Collection you need this for sure
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?