BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

HelenMae N.
It's is esfy yo use. They are tasty and reasonable Goood stuff. Yummy
say deh S.
I used this once or twice . It was good nothing special. Very handy to make when you are in a hurry . Good option you can add seasoning as you like (some seasoned products come very salty and i don't like that).
Francine I.
Melbourne
I wouldn't say I'm a big fan on this one, I'm not too happy with the taste of it and the outcome of it in my food. It didn't really have a distinct taste and wasn't nearly as fresh as it could've been.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
I used this stuffing this year and made a sausage sage stuffing with it and everyone said it was the best stuffing they had ever had in their whole lives! I felt honored but I barely did any work it was all in the bag!I used this stuffing this year and made a sausage sage stuffing with it and everyone said it was the best stuffing they had ever had in their whole lives! I felt honored but I barely did any work it was all in the bag!
Roderick M.
Barquisimeto
So, I'm a HUGE fan of Thanksgiving, and I could actually eat Thanksgiving food all year long. When I found out about this stuffing, I fell in love. It has the right amount of moist and it's really rich in flavor. I like it a lot
Miranda R.
Calgary, AB
Yum quick and easy can’t complain, makes a good base for a chicken casserole too. I️ like this for a side for a quick evening meal. People might judge but stuffing is a year round food and this makes it quick and simple
Victoria S.
This is an easy and fast way to make your stuffing, not to mention the taste is delish, its easy to prepare and tickles everyone's taste buds. we will always have this at thanksgiving. It is also a healthy option and i would totally recommend it to others.
Lucia H.
I thought this would of been a little better, you don't seem to get much in the bag either. I feel you can make a better homemade one and get a whole lot more of the stuffing. This isn't something I would recommend.
Ravleen G.
It is perfect to eat.I love this and I discovered soon.It is in a good flavour.But it could use some work.I don't eat this so often.It didn't meet my expectations.I am not overly satisfied.But half of the people I asked like it.This was my review.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?