BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #3 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
I've used this in my turkey before and it seems to hold up well and not get extra dry.
Brittney L.
West Liberty , KY
Love stuffing and since it’s Thanksgiving I will gain a lot of weight because of that.
Kayla M.
Newburgh, NY
An easy way to get stufffing made, a good staple to keep in the house for any occasion
Blake D.
Kansas City , MO
When homemade is not an option these are a back up. Not my favorite but not the worst.
James H.
Alto
Easy to follow instructions. Great taste right out the bad. No other seasonings needed.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
My favorite especially this thanksgiving when I eat it is so delicious. Great product .
Gwendolyn W.
They make the stale bread and I add in the seasonings. The best way to make stuffing!
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
This is a really easy fish to make and it has a great price. You get what you pay for
Best stuffing when mixed with cubed apples, sausage, cranberries, and chicken broth.
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
I buy this all the time in the winter. Family loves it and so do I. Would Reccomend.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?