BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #3 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Bryanne K.
Ardmore, OK
I love their stuffing!! Thanksgiving and Christmas isn't the same without this stuffing!
Brittany J.
White House, TN
Amazing seasonings! Have used it several different recipes and always have great results.
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
I like this but the seasoned kinda is better. This is good for adding into other things.
Danielle D.
Fordoche, LA
I love this product. I use it as a filler in my cornbread dressing to make it go farther.
Jennifer N.
Sunset Beach, NC
This is what my mom used to make her stuffing for Thanksgiving. It just taste like home.
Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
Pepperidge makes me hungry right now okay bye jdjdjfjfjcnf fofkfnfblakskfkycfhvhl k. Juv
Meegan J.
Murrieta, CA
Key ingredient for a homemade taste of a stuffing in a turkey. Have used this forever.
Ali B.
Plainfield, IL
Perfection. I love stuffing and this was the best. I make it every year. So damn good.
Kristin S.
Bessemer City, NC
this is the ONLY bag stuffing anyone in my family will eat. Super simple and delicious!
Holly G.
Delicious and always a good go to for thanksgiving no one has ever complained of taste
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?