BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
They are easy to make and taste pretty good.
When you don't have the time to make homemade.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
I give this product five starts for sure I highly recommend it it tastes so yummy go you !
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
The cubes hold up well and don’t turn to mush; I mix mine with bread cubes from the bakery.
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
This stuff tastes amazing. It tastes so much like my great grandma (not as homemade though)
Gina D.
Fitchburg, MA
I really like this stuffing. Great taste and everyone in my family really liked it as well.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Pepperidge farms stuffing crumbs are the favorites at our house. We prefer the Sage flavor.
Emily T.
Ames, IA
This is a great product and definitely something I will be repurchasing for years to come.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
I could eat this all year long! No thanksgiving needed! It's absolutely delicious! Great
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
I like this but the seasoned kinda is better. This is good for adding into other things.
Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
Pepperidge makes me hungry right now okay bye jdjdjfjfjcnf fofkfnfblakskfkycfhvhl k. Juv
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?