BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Gina D.
Fitchburg, MA
I really like this stuffing. Great taste and everyone in my family really liked it as well.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
I give this product five starts for sure I highly recommend it it tastes so yummy go you !
Skyy A.
Gloucester, VA
I use this every year for thanksgiving and I have never heard any complaints! Really good!
Annie H.
Raleigh, NC
Love Pepperidge farm stuffing mix. They make is so easy to make and it’s always delicious!
Lisa M.
Corpus Christi, TX
My go to to add to my homemade cornbread dressing! Delicious flavor it adds to my stuffing
Emily T.
Altoona, IA
This is a great product and definitely something I will be repurchasing for years to come.
angela o.
Milton, MA
This is the only something that you do everything on your for the holidays for all my items
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
Great stuffing mix to use. Have always loved Pepperidge farm items and this is one of them.
Danielle D.
Fordoche, LA
I love this product. I use it as a filler in my cornbread dressing to make it go farther.
Jessica E.
We bought this for thanksgiving and it was delicious! Perfect for feeding a large crowd.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
West Fargo, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?