BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Gina M.
Newport, KY
My dad always used this and now so do I
Easy to make it taste homemade with broth and spices
Bethany S.
I prefer box stuffing for a quicker meal, but this works well for using in an actual turkey.
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
Great stuffing mix to use. Have always loved Pepperidge farm items and this is one of them.
Annie H.
Raleigh, NC
Love Pepperidge farm stuffing mix. They make is so easy to make and it’s always delicious!
angela o.
Milton , MA
This is the only something that you do everything on your for the holidays for all my items
Ashlynn B.
Lafayette, IN
Yummmy good for thanksgiving! My family love this stuff l. Wouldn't buy anything different
Lauren B.
So good! I use this for holidays and everyone always really likes it! Grwatvstuffing brand
Skyy A.
Gloucester, VA
I use this every year for thanksgiving and I have never heard any complaints! Really good!
Ciara K.
Orlando, FL
So grateful I could eat this for thanksgiving even with food allergies!! Made me sooo happy
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
My go to to add to my homemade cornbread dressing! Delicious flavor it adds to my stuffing
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?