BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Silvia L.
Clearwater, FL
Me encanta este producto realmente cuando voy al super no puede faltar en mi carrito, sencillamente
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
Great for kale and spinach and cheese stuffing . Yummy and healthy . This was a hit at thanksgiving
Emma H.
Gainesville, VA
My family and I use this and make it on thanksgiving because it is good for you and tastes so good.
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
My favorite for thanksgiving my go to only thing that actually has taste and doesn’t leave it blah
Sabrina T.
Ludlow, MA
There not the best. Nothing beats homemade stuffing. However this stuffing is a quick alternative
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
I use Pepperidge farm unseasoned cube stuffing every year. It is a great product very affordable.
Jordan W.
Big Spring, TX
This crap sucks. DO NOT CONSUME. I HATE THIS STUFFING. I dONt EVEN LIKE STUFFING BUT THIS SUCKS.
Ananya B.
Birmingham , AL
It's delicious and even better....affordable! We've been using pepperidge stuffing for years now.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
These work like a charm. I love using them for broths or a pot roast on Sundays! They are great.
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?