BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
these are so easy to use.
I love to mix crumbled sausage, celery, diced carrot, and onion. super quick.
Migdalia C.
The only taste of real homemade!!! Must try must share!! You will never go without it all year
Round!!
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
So good!! Does great when u stuff the turkey with it! Great taste and easy to make. Use this every year
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I used to eat this stuffing several times a day. Just a bowl of stuffing for lunch or dinner. So good.
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
We’ve used this before and it’s really tasty , I prefer making home made stuffing but this is great too
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL
Great tasting, easy to prepare stuffing. The only thing I would change, is to make the bag resealable.
Seny T.
Kernersville , NC
My mom has always used this stuffing mix! It’s great if you use some broth from the meat you cooked!
Jazzminn G.
Laredo, TX
I've never tried great great stuffing but I'm willing to try new stuffings and see which I like more
Webba C.
Kansas City, MO
I have used these for ever they are the best stuffing by fare i buy them at walmart or price choppers
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
We bought this at Costco and we're really disappointed. It came out overly moist and we threw it away
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?