BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Alexys L.
Syracuse, NY
The fluff & flavor of this stuffing is amazing . I wouldnt have it any other way !! The best atuff to buy
erica M.
Modesto, CA
Delicious amazing product love it would recommend it to everyone would repurchase also my family loved it
Amanda G.
Los Angeles , CA
These are pretty great to use in a pinch, especially during the hectic holidays! Just remember to season!
Samantha D.
Waterford, CT
Use this every thanksgiving to make our stuffing for thanksgiving dinner. Affordable and delicious flavor
Erika E.
Come Thanksgiving and Christmas this is my go to purchase at Target whenever I go shopping for groceries!
Elisabeth H.
This is a great product!! We always add it to our homemade stuffing for both thanksgiving and Christmas!!
Liz P.
Edmond, OK
My go to for stuffing on thanksgiving! Easy to make, fair cost, good taste.
I add spices for more flavor!
Ericka O.
Madera, CA
I don't like this it's easy to make but I don't think it's that tasty but then each to there own palette
Alyson B.
I used Pepperidge farm unseasoned cubed stuffing at thanksgiving and it was a big hit. Everyone loved it.
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
I barely eat stuffing but when we do I always get this brand. It has a great taste and is good on price.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?